BY COACH

Coach Signature Rose D'or is a floraly oriental scent. Top notes of geranium, corriander and saffron are spicy and fragrant. Middle notes of jasmine, rose and raspberry lend fruity, floral notes. Base notes of wood, patchouli and leather are warm and... see more...

Kyann H.
Midland, TX
I liked this perfume. Don't think it was really my kind of scent. I tend to go towards the more fruity scents. And florals occasionally. Don't have to use much and the scent lasts throughout the day. I did receive compliments when wearing it. But I'm not sure I will purchase this particular scent again. I do love others that they sell.
Maggie X.
A great scent, a good size too! Doesn't wear off too fast, not overwhelming or overly drying for skin. Though it is a little pricey for a perfume, it was definitely worth it in the end. Definitely would reccomend to a friend to buy, or to anyone else!
Tamarra F.
Providence, RI
I'm sure if heaven had a scent, this would be it! I feel real luxurious when I wear it, I only break it out on special occasions which is hard to do because it smells so divine!