BY COACH

• I'd feel blessed to receive anything fro. Coach!! I own ...1 Answers
Amber S.
Spring, TX
I was searching for a coach bag that was sturdy and more stain resistant than the black and gray fabric bag that I was used to. To be honest I was tired of the "C" emblem, but when I came across this bag I was so impressed by how chic and classy it was. In person it comes across much darker than photos, which makes the "C" design very subtle. I love the combination of black and dark chocolate-y brown together. Also, the size of this bag is absolutely perfect and the cross body structure really allows for maximum versatility with all sorts of outfits.
Marz ♥.
Denver
I never thought i would ever has a designer bag but i finally gave in and got one ,it's the best impulse buy i did. This purse is such a good size not it big or not to small. It's a little on the pricey side for me but worth every single penny. I never leave home without it i would  recommend to anyone, if you nerd a fast not to bulky bag.
Angelina M.
La Puente
Love the color & size. Love how I can manage the length of the purse. I always have a hard time finding a purse due to size but this one is just write. Only bad thing is that at times maybe it's a little to big. I'd recommend this purse for everyone. No matter what I love the color.
Elizabeth P.
Central Point
I have at least three Coach bags one wallet and a coach cell phone holder I have never had any problems with these purses wallets or my cell phone holder they're a little on the spendy side but you got to indulge yourself once in awhile. absolutely would recommend anyone owning a coach
Bekah H.
San Jose
This is my go to for traveling. It’s small elegant yet spacious to fit my accessories daily. I’ve used it at theme parks and trips and I forget I’m wearing it because it’s so light on the shoulder. Affordable and a must have for small bags.
Samir Dijana J.
Phoenix
Great bag ! Would recommend to everyone. So spacious and can fit a lot inside. Great on the go. No cons. Price ia right. Ni disappointments on this purchase. Affordable price. Can get always 50% off. Recommend to  everyone.
Ashley M.
Round rock , TX
Small bag that is crossbody so easy to wear while having your hands free to carry other things. Nice size to fit what you need. I carry this bag and I forget that I’m wearing it and end up keeping it on all day!
debbie d.
Pr Du Chien, WI
The perfect crossbody bag.....big enough for all my usual stuff, but small enough that I don’t feel like I’m lugging a feed sack across my back :)
The color of this bag is beautiful. The quality superb.

Great bag.
Amanda J.
I love this crossbody bag! It is the perfect size for me! I’m able to fit everything I need easily in this bag! It is pricey but all Coach bags are. The quality is amazing! I love the color! It’s extremely easy to clean! I highly recommend this if you’re looking for a good crossbody purse!
Nyla W.
Accokeek
So my friend bought me this bag as a gift for being her bridesmaid, and just like my everyday routine, I have to get some dirt on it! But the material is so high quality it just came right off. Instantly fell in love. High quality material and can be paired with almost any outfit.
Kori C.
453 Otterhole Rd West Milford
I'd feel blessed to receive anything fro. Coach!! I own many dooney & burkes, but I'd faint if I got a coach bag! I'm a big bag gal but this would be awesome to have for my class reunion !! Has anyone ever been gifted one?????