BY COACH

GIGI M.
Los Angeles
I have this bag in pink and its amazing! its very large ! I love the adjustable strap and ease of use the compact and largeness of this bag. I take this everywhere to amusement parks, for a day, when I just need to grab a bag, or when I'm matching. Its so affordable and I know it will last forever. It also has good amount of pockets spaces and size
Kimberly P.
Buffalo Grove
Coach is "the best of the best." That has never and will never change. You can always count on the best quality and look when you choose Coach. Not to mention their bags always have the most convenient zippered compartments and sections. This bag held the exact amount I needed and, being cross body, I had both of my hands free to do I needed. I looked good AND didn't have keep pulling my purse strap back up!
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This clothing line is the most expensive yet worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Nadine G.
Richmond
I've had this bag for so long and I love it. It goes with everything and it's easy to style with all the clothes that I have. It fits most of my stuff because i have a lot of things to carry but i recommend it to people who really love coach hence all the logos on it.
Harika T.
Nashville , TN
my husband gifted this bag for my birthday and i absolutely love it. its a perfect size for evenings or for lunches. i love the beige color, it goes with most of my clothes. it is expensive but i really like the look and feel of it. i will definitely recommend it.
Taylor L.
Huntington
I have a Coach purse just like this and love it!! Great quality and I absolutely love the cross over factor. I will never go back to regular on the shoulder purses again!! Coach is a bit expensive but it will last you for years so im the end it's well worth it!
emma c.
Great bag! Holds what you need it to, as long as it's not too big. Nice leather on the outside and the sipper doesn't get stuck. Works nice if you're going to be waking around all day and you don't want to carry a regular purse. Pricey, but worth it!
Nicole H.
Hinckley, MN
I don't have this exact bag but mine is similar. I love it. You can fit just enough stuff to not have to carry a large purse. I have had mine for almost 3 years & the strap is just now starting to fall apart.
Ashley S.
One of my favorite everyday bags for fall. It's very good quality and huge on the inside. I purchased it from the coach outlet at my local mall and got a really great deal.
Latricia D.
Columbus, GA
One of my FAVORITE bags to wear ! I love the classic, sleek look ! It isn’t bulky ,yet it’s roomy to hold all your things . I’d recommend this product to anyone!
Kori C.
PO box 869 West Milford, NJ
I'd feel blessed to receive anything fro. Coach!! I own many dooney & burkes, but I'd faint if I got a coach bag! I'm a big bag gal but this would be awesome to have for my class reunion !! Has anyone ever been gifted one?????