BY COACH

Kimberly P.
Buffalo Grove
Coach is "the best of the best." That has never and will never change. You can always count on the best quality and look when you choose Coach. Not to mention their bags always have the most convenient zippered compartments and sections. This bag held the exact amount I needed and, being cross body, I had both of my hands free to do I needed. I looked good AND didn't have keep pulling my purse strap back up!
Harika T.
my husband gifted this bag for my birthday and i absolutely love it. its a perfect size for evenings or for lunches. i love the beige color, it goes with most of my clothes. it is expensive but i really like the look and feel of it. i will definitely recommend it.
emma c.
Great bag! Holds what you need it to, as long as it's not too big. Nice leather on the outside and the sipper doesn't get stuck. Works nice if you're going to be waking around all day and you don't want to carry a regular purse. Pricey, but worth it!
Nicole H.
Hinckley, MN
I don't have this exact bag but mine is similar. I love it. You can fit just enough stuff to not have to carry a large purse. I have had mine for almost 3 years & the strap is just now starting to fall apart.
Ashley S.
One of my favorite everyday bags for fall. It's very good quality and huge on the inside. I purchased it from the coach outlet at my local mall and got a really great deal.
Erin M.
Indianapolis, IN
I recently purchased this Signature File Crossbody Bag by Coach and was pleased, as always, with their attention to detail. The leather is always top quality and the stitching is impeccable. This beautiful bag will be perfect for when I need something small enough for a day trip or just to go out shopping. It holds my essentials in the small inner pockets, and I can fit my cell in the outer pocket. The strap is adjustable, so it can fit every body. This little bag was a great buy and I may just go back for another!
GIGI M.
Los Angeles
I have this bag in pink and its amazing! its very large ! I love the adjustable strap and ease of use the compact and largeness of this bag. I take this everywhere to amusement parks, for a day, when I just need to grab a bag, or when I'm matching. Its so affordable and I know it will last forever. It also has good amount of pockets spaces and size
Lynn H.
Algonac, MI
This is my daily bag, I love the wear of it, the color is great because I can wear with jeans or a nice suit.  This bag wears amazing this is the third one I have purchased one for my mom and one for my daughter.  Love Coach bags made very well and you get an amazing luxury brand for a great price. In face I own several different styles of this color bag love the dark chocolate color, finally found a small wallet that matches wish I could find makeup bags or tec bags in this color.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I LOVE my Coach cross body bag!!!! I have used it for years. I have a light brown so I have stained it with my jeans and there is a slight rip by the round metal piece connecting to the strap but otherwise it has held up very well. I have only replaced it because I needed a larger bag. I definitely recommend this to anyone who does not like to carry a purse on their shoulder or who often forgets their purse behind (you never have to take this one off - it fits so comfortably)
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
I used to love coach and have some great quality bags from.m a few years back. This particular bag was disappointing to say the least. I expected that same quality I am used to getting and that just wasn't the case here.
The stitching was starting to come undone within a few weeks of use and my strap actually ended up breaking. Coach told me this was normal wear and tear on the bag.
If it was wouldn't all of my other bags be in worse condition?
Kori C.
PO box 869 West Milford, NJ
I'd feel blessed to receive anything fro. Coach!! I own many dooney & burkes, but I'd faint if I got a coach bag! I'm a big bag gal but this would be awesome to have for my class reunion !! Has anyone ever been gifted one?????