BY COACH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I really like coach perfume they have many to choose from and they all smell good and when you spray it on it last a very long time instead of a few mins. " in 12 reviews
  • "Smells amazing and now it's available at Walmart for an incredible price so everyone can enjoy it! " in 9 reviews
  • "smells great but I feel it is very light which may be a good or bad thing depending on your preference.." in 7 reviews
  • "I have the Coach Signature Perfume (as pictured in the default pic) and although I love the flashy logo covered bottle, it's just not my favorite scent and I've used it maybe 3 times in 8 months." in 5 reviews
  • "It lasts a very long time, I get tons of compliments and a little goes a long way." in 5 reviews
Jeannie M.
Hamburg, NY
This is by far one of my favorite fragrances! Normally I have to be extremely careful because I easily get a headache but that has never happened when I wear my Coach. It has a very fresh scent with a floral kind of undertone, but it's not overwhelming. I get a TON of compliments whenever I am out, and I absolutely love that the scent lasts all day long. I never have to reapply it, so one bottle for me goes a long way.
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
I use to have this perfume and I totally wasted my money on it because I really didn’t like the smell of it made me think of an old grandma or something like that. I would never buy this again and actually you can’t because it’s discontinued which definitely explains...that hardly anyone probably bought this or re-purchase this!
Heather F.
This is one of my favorite scents of all time.   Love the scent and lasting fragrance! Great product!  Lovely packaging.  I can't get enough of this perfume! Love it! Love it! Love it!!!! Of course, I love all of the Coach perfumes.  This one is a go to fragrance for any occasion.
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
This perfume smells Devine . I don’t own it but my sister does and I gotta say it smells real good . It’s affordable , compared to the other coach perfumes , it does last I recommend to those who want to purchase a brand perfume product .
Daphne W.
This is a great bottle of perfume to add to your collection. It has a pleasant soft floral scent with a hint of sweetness to it, so not over powering. Its a gentle good scent. Highly recommend!!!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Coach perfumes are the best! This specific one was given to me by my husband! I love the smell and so does he! He’s very picky but he picked it out himself and I’m proud of him for doing a great job! He did say he paid a good amount for it so I’m assuming it’s expensive! Will buy again whenever I use it all.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Do not like this one. I don't know what it is, it definitely has an acquired smell. I dont think it's one of those perfumes that any woman would love. I definitely recommend sampling it before you buy it.
percephanie s.
Downey, CA
Coach perfume is my fav you can never go wrong with their perfumes. Long lasting all through the day. A bit pricey but it’s a great perfume to wear for special occasions. I wouldn’t recommend daily use if you got the dough than it’s all right.
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
One of my favorites now! Lucky that I got it s a gift! It’s sweet but isn’t really overwhelming and the fragrance lingers on the entire day! It’s a great value product from my favorite brand and has now become a must-have in my kit!
Raquel D.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is a Classic for me and it never gets old! The scent is very soft and it lasts all day long. If you're familiar with an older scent called Anais Anais, that's what this kind of smells like but a little different. I think this is a scent most people would like because it's not very strong and overpowering and at the same time it's not a syrupy sweet scent, it is somewhere in the middle and it is absolutely fabulous.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Is it worth the price?
Jessica T.
Chattanooga, TN
I know Coach can be very expensive, is it worth your money?
Diaz G.
Richmond VA
what perfume is these is your favorite 😍💖
Kristina W.
Chicago Hts, IL
Its not a strong perfume is it?
melissa  G.