BY COACH

Inspired by the COACH Signature collection, this fragrance evokes a sense of classic luxury. At once understated and flirty, its fresh florals are set against a beautiful sense of coziness and warmth. The fragrance opens playfully: it sparkles with mandarin, guava, and the exclusive scent of Gant Waterlily, a rare note captured through the advanced Nature Print® process. The heart notes present a feminine bouquet of jasmine, mimosa, and tuberose. As the scent dries down, its base lingers on the skin with warm and luscious notes of vanilla, amberwood, and orris. Notes: Guava, Gant Waterlily, Jasmine, Mimosa, Tuberose, Vanilla, Amber Wood, Orris. Style: Classic. Elegant. Warm. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "One of my absolute favorite perfumes!!!" in 1 review
  • "smells great love the poppy one better but still smells amazing its a little expensive but other people still seam to like it.. " in 1 review
  • "I always get compliments when I'm wearing it." in 1 review
  • "It's not a little girl perfume, neither is it a older women's perfume." in 1 review
Chandra B.
I love this perfume! I don't hear many people talking about it and I don't know why. I was shopping one day when a woman sprayed me with this perfume. Even though I thought it smelled good, I was pressed for time and kept shopping for other things. The whole way home I kept smelling my wrists and later that night when I changed for bed I could STILL smell it. The very next day I went back and purchased it lol. I use it a lot.
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love the bottle and the smell of this perfume!!! I received it as a gift so I don't know where to buy it but I would buy it again for sure! This scent is perfect for anyone that loves a sweet but natural smell.
Lew W.
Plymouth , MN
This is my all time favorite scent. This is my go to fragrence, it's perfect for any occasion. It's light and airy, but long lasting. Coach bags are great, but I'm obsessed with their perfumes. 😍
Maura T.
This scent is definitely worth the splurge.  All perfume can be rather pricey, so why not by high quality perfume that smells wonderful?!  I love wearing this scent daily!
Guada Thessa A.
Edmonton, AB
I received this as a gift. I like it and keep it in my daily rotation, but it's not my favorite. The smell reminds me of sniffing random flower bouquets at a grocery, just a general flowery smell if that makes sense. Lighter than most of my collection. I usually wear this on church days for some reason haha :D
Rosa M.
Escondido, CA
Smells sOO good honestly, very sweet and is right for any occasion. It's light and never overpowering even if you go crazy because I've never done that..... ...
It is a little expensive but it lasts the whole day and you smell like heaven. Always get compliments.
Kim G.
Just bought this for summer! It is such a nice, light smell and I have really enjoyed it so far. I can use 2-3 sprays and I don't feel like it's going to overwhelm anyone or be too strong. The scent is floral and reminds me of honeysuckle.
Patricia D.
Yuma, Arizona
It smells super clean and fresh, definitely for any time wear, day or night. I got mine as a present from my sister, she bought it at Khol's it was $48 but she had a $10 coupon so it was $38 + tax, she said it is totally worth it!
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beautiful spring and summer scent. I love how fresh and feminine it is, the only problem I have with this scent is that it tends to fade quickly so I have to reapply several times throughout the day.
Alyssa S.
Munising, MI
With an essence of lilac this is the perfect scent for spring and summer. I gave this fragrance a B only because the perfume version lasts much longer. Also finding lotions and shower gels for this scent is difficult. So if you like to layer your fragrance it is hard