Coach Poppy Wildflower Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Gabrielle M.

BY COACH

Savor the aroma of fresh cut flowers with each spritz of Coach Poppy Wildflower, a captivating women's fragrance from Coach. Fruits and florals highlight this eau de parfum that first launched in 2014. Juicy bergamot and a hint of pink pepper open this delightful scent. Lily of the valley gives a delicate sweetness to the heart of the fragrance, while soothing patchouli and violet base notes come together in perfect harmony on the dry down.

Fragrance Notes:

Bergamot, Pink pepper, Freesia, Mandarin orange, Jasmine sambac

• Can someone let me know what this perfume smells like? I ...2 Answers
Kensley W.
Harrison, TN
This is a beautiful flower fragrance that once I got, I fell in love with. Compared to other perfumes the scent stays for a long time but isn't overpoweringly strong. It's floral but it doesn't smell like a grandma😂 Ya know? I feel this perfume is so good it would be hard to improve.
Keasha S.
Texas
I loved the packaging for this perfume. The colors on the bottle is pretty and I like the details on the bottle. I didn't care for the fragrance. The undertones were too floral and woodsy smelling. I wouldn't purchase this fragrance Again nor would I recommend it to a friend.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Coach has some pretty great perfumes to be honest. This was my first time buying this product and it's a very feminine scent...I'm not sure how else to describe it. It's something I can wear all day and not feel like I'm gagging. Expensive bt worth it.
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
This perfume is perfect for spring/summer it smells amazing! The bottle is so cute with the flower attached! I got it from Ulta online! I would definitely purchase this again! I think I love it more than the original Poppy! And that was my favorite perfume for a few years!
Samantha I.
This perfume is one of my favorites it's my go to for girls night. This is my first time using this. Compared to others the scent last longer. It's on the pricier side but totally worth it. I will definitely buy this product again!
maddie l.
Bloomington
This spray smells sooo good!!!! It's affordable and the package is adorable! It's very long lasting and the scent is like floral! the bottle is aesthetic and can be used for a decoration! I would definitely buy this again!
Jessica K.
Springfield, OR
Soft, delicate, complex and not overpowering. I adore this scent and suggest it to anyone who prefers a more discreet perfume. It's a little pricey but not as bad as some other brands with a much harsher scent profile.
Bethany K.
I got a sample of this fragrance and loved it. I am a fan of floral perfume so poppy was a hit for me. It's definitely on my list of next purchases when I finish my current bottle of perfume! Recommend for sure.
Mari T.
Guaynabo, [PR]
Its a sweet aroma with flowery essence it soft and goes with every occasion, I was a first time user of a coach perfume and absolutely loved it the bottle is small and easy to make space for it in my vanity
Brittney E.
Kingsburg , CA
I smell so good! Wildflower is by far one of the best scents ! It so flirty and girly! I also love how it's not over powering! It's a little pricey but it last forever when wearing! It's a great treat yourself item !
Jessica T.
Can someone let me know what this perfume smells like? I would like to know if its worth trying out.

Amazon