BY COACH

Poppy Freesia Blossom is a sweet, indulgent fragrance that evokes the irresistible side of the Poppy woman. A vibrant top brimming with bergamot, cassis, and raspberry is sweetened by refreshing notes of Mara Strawberry natureprint® and apricot. A heart of intoxicating star jasmine, pure white orchid, and warm Tiare Tahiti natureprint® commingles with freesia for a lively, intense effect. Rich ambrox, luscious vanilla, and brown sugar are wrapped in the softness of musk for an irresistibly delicious background. Notes: Bergamot, Cassis, Raspberry, Mara Strawberry natureprint®, Apricot, Star Jasmine, White Orchid, Tiare Tahiti natureprint®, Freesia, Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Musk. Style: Sweet. Irresistible. Vibrant. see more...

Chassidy L.
London, KY
I love my poppy perfume! It’s one of the best that I have! I rarely use it because of the price, so I only use it when I’m going out somewhere nice! It’s an awesome fragrance and it’s so fresh and hold itself all day long, I just wish it wasn’t so expensive! I did however find my bottle at tj maxx so I got a good deal on it!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This is a beautiful, light, summer fragrance.
It sticks around for awhile but it stays close.
Freesia is one of my favorite floral scents & I was happily surprised by this.
Definitely will rebuy.
Paris B.
Bloomington, MN
Has a great, bright, floral scent that I really like. It feels young and fresh, like you're going to go out on your boat or maybe play tennis. Kind of preppy and flirty. Costly, but I think it's worth the price to make sure you get a scent you really enjoy.
Emmy E.
I LOVE THIS SCENT. It's one of a few that I use, my boyfriend loves it. This has been one of my go to perfumes since I began wearing perfume in high school. Absolutely worth the price, the packaging is adorable and it smells sooo good! Incredible product!
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
I like coach poppy! I think it's a sweet and fruity scent and great for daytime use. I think that in general coach is a little overpriced, but if you like coach and you like sweeter non musky scents then you may really like this.
Alexa C.
The smell of it is amazing  with floral sense! I always wear it when I go out on a date or if I'm with the girls! I love this perfume because it last for hours!  I can't believe I got this at Macy's!  I would totally get this again.
Janicel N.
Clearwater, FL
My favorite Christmas gift to give! My sister in law loves this perfum and always got it after that. I also like the mini ones where you get to try the other perfumes and it's best to see what they like for the next year
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
This product is amazing. It's smells very good. I love it! It's lightweight and well package. It's one of favorite. I received lots of compliments when wearing this perfume. I highly recommend this product!
Darla H.
Etna, OH
The perfume smelt amazing! I really like how long the smell lasts on my skin and clothes. Even the next day my shirt will still smell like the poppy! I would buy this again if I had the chance
Wendy F.
Very nice fragrance, the scent is light and subtle and stays with you throughout the day and into evening. It does not over power you and take your breath away when you use it.  The price is very reasonable and not a sticker shock. I prefer this fragrance over the other brands because one it's a name brand and you know that it's going to last, the bottle is very light and pretty!