Coach Poppy Freesia Blossom Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Tasha H.Coach Poppy Freesia Blossom Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by PaolaBido A.Coach Poppy Freesia Blossom Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Madison L.

BY COACH

Embrace a divine scent with this Coach Poppy Freesia Blossom. It gives you a sweet, indulgent aroma that cannot be topped.

Fragrance Notes:

Bergamot, cassis, raspberry, mara strawberry, apricot, star jasmine, white orchid, tiare Tahiti, freesia, ambrox, vanilla, brown sugar and musk.

Buy on Amazon
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I just got this in my September 2018 Scentbox subscription. I really love it & will be buying the full sized! It smells very floral & feminine & lasts a decent amount of time.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
SMELLS amazing i bought this as a Christmas gift to myself lol i was so pleased with the scent and the scent lasts all day. I get compliments every here i go! It so worth it to purchase this and i would most def. buy again and i will be recommending this product to everyone i know!
Dawn P.
Florissant, MO
Has a very fresh scent which I absolutely love and it's quite unique which sets it apart from other fragrances. I would have given it 5 Stars if it would have had more lasting power. But if I have to continuously spray it then I don't feel like I'm getting my money's worth.
Evelyn Z.
Hialeah, FL
Beautiful bottle! I keep it on my dresser :) Loved the packaging so fun and cute. I love the smell not really on my top 10 but it's up there. The semll is long lasting. I did not buy this parfum it was a gift from my Mother who highly loves this product.
Brianne D.
Aberdeen, NC
This coach perfume is one of the few perfumes I've used that's not overpowering. The scent is floral sweet smelling that I love. I am a first time user of this product. I bought it on Sephora.com. I would. Buy this perfume again if it was cheaper.
Afrah W.
Baltimore, MD
I received this as a gift. It's was okay. I'm not a big floral scent woman. It was too floral for me. However I did like that it was not overpowering and it last all day.
Chelsea M.
Friendswood , TX
This is my number one favorite perfume of all time. It's florally without being overpowering. It's a classy scent that's appropriate for almost all occasions. I wear this perfume on the daily and get lots of compliments about how good I smell. They almost always have it at Ross and Marshall's for about 25 dollars.
Alexandra C.
I love the look of this perfume and it's smell is sweet and not too strong!! I will recommend to wear when going out to a more private and important dinner. The smell doesn't go away and stays on for a period of time.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Absolutely love this perfume! It smells amazing and lasts all day!! It smells fresh and sweet but not too sweet. I think the bottle is gorgeous and will definitely purchase again but I've had mine a while now and a little goes a long way!!
Andrea B.
It smells good. My mom likes it. My cousin's girlfriend was wearing it and we liked it on her. So then we went to the store and smelled it. Seems to stay on well.
madiha O.
Brampton, ON
Can u send me one pleaseee
Alexis P.