Coach Poppy Freesia Blossom Eau de Parfum uploaded by Tasha H.Coach Poppy Freesia Blossom Eau de Parfum uploaded by PaolaBido A.Coach Poppy Freesia Blossom Eau de Parfum uploaded by Madison L.

BY COACH

Coach Poppy Freesia Blossom was introduced in 2013. This modern feminine fragrance possesses a blend of bergamot, cassis, raspberry, Mara strawberry, apricot, star jasmine, pure white orchid, warm Tahitian tiare, freesia, rich ambrox, luscious vanilla, brown sugar and musk.

Chassidy L.
London, KY
I love my poppy perfume! It’s one of the best that I have! I rarely use it because of the price, so I only use it when I’m going out somewhere nice! It’s an awesome fragrance and it’s so fresh and hold itself all day long, I just wish it wasn’t so expensive! I did however find my bottle at tj maxx so I got a good deal on it!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This is a beautiful, light, summer fragrance.
It sticks around for awhile but it stays close.
Freesia is one of my favorite floral scents & I was happily surprised by this.
Definitely will rebuy.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
SMELLS amazing i bought this as a Christmas gift to myself lol i was so pleased with the scent and the scent lasts all day. I get compliments every here i go! It so worth it to purchase this and i would most def. buy again and i will be recommending this product to everyone i know!
Dawn P.
Florissant, MO
Has a very fresh scent which I absolutely love and it's quite unique which sets it apart from other fragrances. I would have given it 5 Stars if it would have had more lasting power. But if I have to continuously spray it then I don't feel like I'm getting my money's worth.
Paris B.
Bloomington, MN
Has a great, bright, floral scent that I really like. It feels young and fresh, like you're going to go out on your boat or maybe play tennis. Kind of preppy and flirty. Costly, but I think it's worth the price to make sure you get a scent you really enjoy.
Emmy E.
I LOVE THIS SCENT. It's one of a few that I use, my boyfriend loves it. This has been one of my go to perfumes since I began wearing perfume in high school. Absolutely worth the price, the packaging is adorable and it smells sooo good! Incredible product!
Evelyn Z.
Hialeah, FL
Beautiful bottle! I keep it on my dresser :) Loved the packaging so fun and cute. I love the smell not really on my top 10 but it's up there. The semll is long lasting. I did not buy this parfum it was a gift from my Mother who highly loves this product.
Brianne D.
Aberdeen, NC
This coach perfume is one of the few perfumes I've used that's not overpowering. The scent is floral sweet smelling that I love. I am a first time user of this product. I bought it on Sephora.com. I would. Buy this perfume again if it was cheaper.
Afrah W.
Baltimore, MD
I received this as a gift. It's was okay. I'm not a big floral scent woman. It was too floral for me. However I did like that it was not overpowering and it last all day.
Chelsea M.
Friendswood, TX
This is my number one favorite perfume of all time. It's florally without being overpowering. It's a classy scent that's appropriate for almost all occasions. I wear this perfume on the daily and get lots of compliments about how good I smell. They almost always have it at Ross and Marshall's for about 25 dollars.
madiha O.
Brampton, ON
Can u send me one pleaseee
Alexis P.