Add a Photo

By COACH
#524 in Fragrance for Her
Poppy Freesia Blossom is a sweet, indulgent fragrance that evokes the irresistible side of the Poppy woman. A vibrant top brimming with bergamot, cassis, and raspberry is sweetened by refreshing notes of Mara Strawberry natureprint® and apricot. A heart of intoxicating star jasmine, pure white orchid, and warm Tiare Tahiti natureprint® commingles with freesia for a lively, intense effect. Rich ambrox, luscious vanilla, and brown sugar are wrapped in the softness of musk for an irresistibly delicious background. Notes: Bergamot, Cassis, Raspberry, Mara Strawberry natureprint®, Apricot, Star Jasmine, White Orchid, Tiare Tahiti natureprint®, Freesia, Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Musk. Style: Sweet. Irresistible. Vibrant.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX

Ok the first box was wrong it turned out to be just the blossom but I went back they didn't want to return it even though I specifically asked for freesia blossom I was given the wrong one so the manager helped me after struggling to prove what I paid for but I like the scent freesia it's crisp floral fruit smell not bad but mainly wear this for spring and summer cuz winter is more denser perfumes and warmer notes I think
TaShyra G.
TaShyra G.

I love this fragrance on my mom. I got it as a birthday gift. It smells great on me when I first put it on, but the dry-down isn't great, so I gave it to my mom, and it smells amazing when she wears it. She always gets compliments, and I must admit, I'm a little jealous! I'm happy I could share it with her, though, and that I still get to smell it even though my own chemistry doesn't do it justice.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA

This perfume is one of my favorites. I absolutely love the smell, and it lasts all day, even if I'm running around and super busy. Beautiful bottle too, which I'll probably save when the perfume runs out. Perfect blend of floral and musk. Not too sweet, not too strong. Definitely give it a try if you want something sweet, but not too sweet.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Lexington

One of my favorite perfumes. Fruity and floral but not overpowering. Lasts for hours. Great for daily wear or a date night. I got it in Macy's for a Christmas gift for my aunt last year and when she opened it and I got to smell it, I HAD to go back and get myself a bottle.
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX

it is so fresh and floral. It isn't to heavy or overwhelming. It is great quality, it is a little pricey. (i have bought 2 bottles so far) Coach is known for their quality and they did a fantastic job with this perfume. I will alway shop at Coach and buy gifts from them.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Springfield, MA

This perfume is one of my favorites it's smells so good and lasts every time I have it on someone asks what I'm wearing because it smells so good. I also keep it out on my dresser because the bottle is so pretty.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

It smells so nice! I got a sample with a sephora purchase and i kept it in my purse. Perfect blend of florals. And the full sized bottle is gorgeous! I am a total perfume bottle whore and it's just stunning
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Worthington, MN

This is a sweet soft smell if u dont like strong smells its so flowery sweet its just really soft i personally like it and have given it as gifts aswell and they end up loving it and buying more
Eda B.
Eda B.

Any coach perfume is a must buy . I got samples from Sephora and had to buy some for me and my family members . I buy my perfumes from Sephora cause all of the sales and coupons they offer .
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Opelousas , LA

This is one of my favorites. I like the smell it's every clean an fresh. It's a go to when I don't want a very strong smelling sent on. I've had it an used it for a while now. It's great!
madiha O.
madiha O.
Brampton, Ontario, ON, ON

Can u send me one pleaseee

Join Now