COACH Poppy Freesia Blossom 1 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Madison L.

BY COACH #82 in Fragrance for Her

Poppy Freesia Blossom is a sweet, indulgent fragrance that evokes the irresistible side of the Poppy woman. A vibrant top brimming with bergamot, cassis, and raspberry is sweetened by refreshing notes of Mara Strawberry natureprint® and apricot. A heart of intoxicating star jasmine, pure white orchid, and warm Tiare Tahiti natureprint® commingles with freesia for a lively, intense effect. Rich ambrox, luscious vanilla, and brown sugar are wrapped in the softness of musk for an irresistibly delicious background. Notes: Bergamot, Cassis, Raspberry, Mara Strawberry natureprint®, Apricot, Star Jasmine, White Orchid, Tiare Tahiti natureprint®, Freesia, Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Musk. Style: Sweet. Irresistible. Vibrant. see more...

Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
This perfume is one of my favorites. I absolutely love the smell, and it lasts all day, even if I'm running around and super busy. Beautiful bottle too, which I'll probably save when the perfume runs out. Perfect blend of floral and musk. Not too sweet, not too strong. Definitely give it a try if you want something sweet, but not too sweet.
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX
it is so fresh and floral. It isn't to heavy or overwhelming. It is great quality, it is a little pricey. (i have bought 2 bottles so far) Coach is known for their quality and they did a fantastic job with this perfume. I will alway shop at Coach and buy gifts from them.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Springfield, MA
This perfume is one of my favorites it's smells so good and lasts every time I have it on someone asks what I'm wearing because it smells so good. I also keep it out on my dresser because the bottle is so pretty.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Receive this as a gift. Is not really my style. Being 22 I like flirty and fresh scent. I feel like this perfume is something my grandmother would wear. Scent last a long time, and is slightly over powering.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Worthington, MN
This is a sweet soft smell if u dont like strong smells its so flowery sweet its just really soft i personally like it and have given it as gifts aswell and they end up loving it and buying more
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
This is one of my favorites. I like the smell it's every clean an fresh. It's a go to when I don't want a very strong smelling sent on. I've had it an used it for a while now. It's great!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Cottonwood, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super fresh smelling with that subtle and sweet flower smell. It's pleasant to the senses without feeling like you're going to choke on the smell or get a headache from it.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Murrieta, CA
Love at first spray! I have become addicted to this smell. I'm on my second bottle of this which has become my going out on the town perfume. Smells expensive which I love.
Odalys S.
Odalys S.
I've purchase many of Coach's brand thing and by far one of my best purchases is the perfumes. They have a soft sweet smell to them not overpowering like many other brands.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Minneapolis, MN
Such a wonderful smelling perfume. Great to put on for any occasion. Doesn't have a strong overpowering scent and it lasts throughout the day. Would recommend for all ages!
madiha O.
madiha O.
Brampton, Ontario, ON, ON
Can u send me one pleaseee
Alexis P.