COACH Poppy Freesia Blossom 1 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Madison L.

BY COACH

Poppy Freesia Blossom is a sweet, indulgent fragrance that evokes the irresistible side of the Poppy woman. A vibrant top brimming with bergamot, cassis, and raspberry is sweetened by refreshing notes of Mara Strawberry natureprint® and apricot. A heart of intoxicating star jasmine, pure white orchid, and warm Tiare Tahiti natureprint® commingles with freesia for a lively, intense effect. Rich ambrox, luscious vanilla, and brown sugar are wrapped in the softness of musk for an irresistibly delicious background. Notes: Bergamot, Cassis, Raspberry, Mara Strawberry natureprint®, Apricot, Star Jasmine, White Orchid, Tiare Tahiti natureprint®, Freesia, Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Musk. Style: Sweet. Irresistible. Vibrant. see more...

Ana M.
Springfield, MA
This perfume is one of my favorites it's smells so good and lasts every time I have it on someone asks what I'm wearing because it smells so good. I also keep it out on my dresser because the bottle is so pretty.
Jordan B.
Lubbock, TX
Receive this as a gift. Is not really my style. Being 22 I like flirty and fresh scent. I feel like this perfume is something my grandmother would wear. Scent last a long time, and is slightly over powering.
Cynthia C.
Worthington, MN
This is a sweet soft smell if u dont like strong smells its so flowery sweet its just really soft i personally like it and have given it as gifts aswell and they end up loving it and buying more
Mandy J.
Opelousas, LA
This is one of my favorites. I like the smell it's every clean an fresh. It's a go to when I don't want a very strong smelling sent on. I've had it an used it for a while now. It's great!
Amber H.
Cottonwood, AZ
Super fresh smelling with that subtle and sweet flower smell. It's pleasant to the senses without feeling like you're going to choke on the smell or get a headache from it.
Angela D.
Murrieta, CA
Love at first spray! I have become addicted to this smell. I'm on my second bottle of this which has become my going out on the town perfume. Smells expensive which I love.
Chelsea J.
Minneapolis, MN
Such a wonderful smelling perfume. Great to put on for any occasion. Doesn't have a strong overpowering scent and it lasts throughout the day. Would recommend for all ages!
Ariana N.
Love the smell of this coach perfume. One of my favorites. My mother-in-law loved it as well, so I ended up getting her one and she's in love with it.
Whitney S.
Belfry, KY
Love this spray it's not overpowering. Just a light smelling spray love it.. last all day! I would recommend this is friends and family
Marissa M.
Indio, CA
Smells so fresh and yummy! Its one of my favorite perfumes that i wear on a daily.. im always getting compliments on it
madiha O.
Brampton, ON
Can u send me one pleaseee
Alexis P.