COACH Poppy Freesia Blossom 1 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Madison L.

BY COACH

Poppy Freesia Blossom is a sweet, indulgent fragrance that evokes the irresistible side of the Poppy woman. A vibrant top brimming with bergamot, cassis, and raspberry is sweetened by refreshing notes of Mara Strawberry natureprint® and apricot. A heart of intoxicating star jasmine, pure white orchid, and warm Tiare Tahiti natureprint® commingles with freesia for a lively, intense effect. Rich ambrox, luscious vanilla, and brown sugar are wrapped in the softness of musk for an irresistibly delicious background. Notes: Bergamot, Cassis, Raspberry, Mara Strawberry natureprint®, Apricot, Star Jasmine, White Orchid, Tiare Tahiti natureprint®, Freesia, Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Musk. Style: Sweet. Irresistible. Vibrant. see more...

Arianna S.
My mom owns this perfume I sneak a few spritz here and there! This one I like it’s not super fruity but it’s almostbthere. It lasts super long that’s why I love it I don’t have to keep reapplying it. I’m not sure how much she paid but I’m pretty sure it was a pretty heavy price
Wendi D.
I love the smell of this perfume and so does everyone else! I get so many compliments when I wear it. It is pricy for me but totally worth it! It makes me feel so pretty when I put it on!
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
SMELLS amazing i bought this as a Christmas gift to myself lol i was so pleased with the scent and the scent lasts all day. I get compliments every here i go! It so worth it to purchase this and i would most def. buy again and i will be recommending this product to everyone i know!
Dawn P.
Florissant, MO
Has a very fresh scent which I absolutely love and it's quite unique which sets it apart from other fragrances. I would have given it 5 Stars if it would have had more lasting power. But if I have to continuously spray it then I don't feel like I'm getting my money's worth.
Darian G.
Louisville
It smells amazing. This is what I reach for when I'm not sure what else I should wear. It's clean but not scratchy, sweet but not sickeningly so. It's definitely a clean, classy scent that could work in any season and any time of day. It also lasts forever, too!
Kelly C.
Maple
I can not tell you how much I love this product! The smell is perfect for this spring sunshine. It's a soft floral smell that last all day long. It's a little pricey than most perfumes but it's worth every penny. I will continue to buy this over and over!
Evelyn Z.
hialeah, FL
Beautiful bottle! I keep it on my dresser :) Loved the packaging so fun and cute. I love the smell not really on my top 10 but it's up there. The semll is long lasting. I did not buy this parfum it was a gift from my Mother who highly loves this product.
Brianne D.
Aberdeen, NC
This coach perfume is one of the few perfumes I've used that's not overpowering. The scent is floral sweet smelling that I love. I am a first time user of this product. I bought it on Sephora.com. I would. Buy this perfume again if it was cheaper.
Afrah W.
Baltimore, MD
I received this as a gift. It's was okay. I'm not a big floral scent woman. It was too floral for me. However I did like that it was not overpowering and it last all day.
Chelsea M.
Fort Worth , TX
This is my number one favorite perfume of all time. It's florally without being overpowering. It's a classy scent that's appropriate for almost all occasions. I wear this perfume on the daily and get lots of compliments about how good I smell. They almost always have it at Ross and Marshall's for about 25 dollars.
madiha O.
Brampton, ON
Can u send me one pleaseee
Alexis P.