Add a Photo

By COACH
#450 in Fragrance for Her
Poppy Freesia Blossom is a sweet, indulgent fragrance that evokes the irresistible side of the Poppy woman. A vibrant top brimming with bergamot, cassis, and raspberry is sweetened by refreshing notes of Mara Strawberry natureprint® and apricot. A heart of intoxicating star jasmine, pure white orchid, and warm Tiare Tahiti natureprint® commingles with freesia for a lively, intense effect. Rich ambrox, luscious vanilla, and brown sugar are wrapped in the softness of musk for an irresistibly delicious background. Notes: Bergamot, Cassis, Raspberry, Mara Strawberry natureprint®, Apricot, Star Jasmine, White Orchid, Tiare Tahiti natureprint®, Freesia, Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Musk. Style: Sweet. Irresistible. Vibrant.
Photo (1)
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA

This perfume is one of my favorites. I absolutely love the smell, and it lasts all day, even if I'm running around and super busy. Beautiful bottle too, which I'll probably save when the perfume runs out. Perfect blend of floral and musk. Not too sweet, not too strong. Definitely give it a try if you want something sweet, but not too sweet.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

This is my number one favorite perfume of all time. It's florally without being overpowering. It's a classy scent that's appropriate for almost all occasions. I wear this perfume on the daily and get lots of compliments about how good I smell. They almost always have it at Ross and Marshall's for about 25 dollars.
Dawn P.
Dawn P.
Florissant, MO

Has a very fresh scent which I absolutely love and it's quite unique which sets it apart from other fragrances. I would have given it 5 Stars if it would have had more lasting power. But if I have to continuously spray it then I don't feel like I'm getting my money's worth.
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Killeen, TX

it is so fresh and floral. It isn't to heavy or overwhelming. It is great quality, it is a little pricey. (i have bought 2 bottles so far) Coach is known for their quality and they did a fantastic job with this perfume. I will alway shop at Coach and buy gifts from them.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Springfield, MA

This perfume is one of my favorites it's smells so good and lasts every time I have it on someone asks what I'm wearing because it smells so good. I also keep it out on my dresser because the bottle is so pretty.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Lubbock, TX

Receive this as a gift. Is not really my style. Being 22 I like flirty and fresh scent. I feel like this perfume is something my grandmother would wear. Scent last a long time, and is slightly over powering.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Worthington, MN

This is a sweet soft smell if u dont like strong smells its so flowery sweet its just really soft i personally like it and have given it as gifts aswell and they end up loving it and buying more
Eda B.
Eda B.

Any coach perfume is a must buy . I got samples from Sephora and had to buy some for me and my family members . I buy my perfumes from Sephora cause all of the sales and coupons they offer .
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Opelousas , LA

This is one of my favorites. I like the smell it's every clean an fresh. It's a go to when I don't want a very strong smelling sent on. I've had it an used it for a while now. It's great!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Minneapolis, MN

Such a wonderful smelling perfume. Great to put on for any occasion. Doesn't have a strong overpowering scent and it lasts throughout the day. Would recommend for all ages!
madiha O.
madiha O.
Brampton, Ontario, ON, ON

Can u send me one pleaseee
Alexis P.