BY COACH #85 in Skincare Sets

A bright and charming fragrance with a romantic side, Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum mixes light, fruity notes with soft florals and a flirty trail. The scent's happy and fun personality bursts open with sparkling top notes of grapefruit, wet ivy, and mandarin. The floral heart, at once feminine and vibrantly romantic, emerges with a bouquet of jasmine petals, water lily, and rose. The flirty drydown leaves behind a soft, playful sexiness with notes of sugared raspberry, musk, sandalwood, and creamy apricot skin. The fragrance's young-at-heart spirit can be seen in the bottle's plum-colored ribbon and silver graffiti cap. This set contains: - 3.4 oz Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum Spray - 2 x 0.17 oz Double-ended rollerball with Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum and Poppy Eau de Parfum Notes: Sweet Freesia, Violet Leaves, Wet Ivy, Juicy Grapefruit, Mandarian, Lychee, Cassis, Jasmine Petals, Water Lily, Rose, Amber, Apricot Skin. Style: Chic. Vibrant. Whimsical. see more...

Kaitlin C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I'm so bummed. This is such a beautiful bottle of perfume, and the notes sound so pretty! But when I tried it on my skin, it was way too sour. I kept trying it and waiting, hoping it would get better. That maybe it would smell differently on me. Nope. Must be that my skin's chemistry just doesn't mix well with this. I'll have to return it to the store. Rats. So many people like and love this perfume. Too bad it doesn't work for me.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
I love Coach perfume. The Poppy is my favorite. It leaves a light beautiful smell. You don't need a lot just a few dabs. It's not expensive. I great gift to give some one. I definitely will keep buying this product.
Caroline W.
Nanticoke, PA
Fell in love with the coach fragrances when I worked at a department store. Since smelling coach poppy this is my go to perfume! It's affordable and the fragrance lasts forever! I also love the gift set so I can throw the rollerball right in my purse and use it to freshen up on the go!
Diondra E.
My mother loves this scent. She is the one who bought it and she wears it all the time. It has a long lasting scent. It has a smell very unique to the brand. It's not too sultry or deep notes. It's very light and beautiful. Price point is good for coach merchandise
Eden W.
Canton, georgia
Great scent! Love the scent pencil! I have had it for a long time and I have enjoyed it. The product lasts throughout the day. Very pleasing scent. I was worried when I purchased it that the pencil would be depleted quickly but it has lasted a long time.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
COACH Poppy Flower Gift Set This is a Prestige brand of cosmetics, skincare, or fragrance. ... A youthful and spirited fragrance, this Coach Poppy perfume calls attention to the fruity and floral aromas that emerge from this fragrance
Gabriela R.
I buy this perfume every year it smells good last long and the price is just right you could get it anywhere Belk Walmart coach stores Dillard's it smells good and it's less super super long and I would buy it over and over again I will recommend it 100% for your loved one
Heather G.
Auburn, ME
Smells wonderful! My boyfriend purchased this for me as a gift and I fell In love with the smell. It has lasted me a few months as well, still have the last but I'm saving for a special occasion, I already told him to buy it for me for Christmas!
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Sahara S.
I got this perfume set for my birthday and it was the best thing. It last all day even for when you run. I use on special occasions or on school days. My family bought it for me. I would recommend this to others.