Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 fl oz uploaded by maria laura d.

BY COACH

Chic. Vibrant. Whimsical. Poppy Flower mixes bright fruits with soft florals to capture the romantic side of the Coach Poppy attitude. Sparkling notes of citrus, lychee and cassis blend with water lily and jasmine petals to create an airy, lighthearted. see more...

Kendal R.
This is a nice perfume that lasts almost all throughout the day. The price point is a little high but that is to be expected from the Coach brand. The bottle is very cute and the box is as well, however it does look a little bit "kidish." I like this perfume but I am not sure I would buy again so soon.
Fallon O.
Horsham, PA
My first impression of the perfume was nice light soft scent. I did like that it carried a long lasting scent throughout the day. It is a little pricey but the bottle is super cute and there is no need for more then one or two sprays. It stayed on my clothes making them smell fresh.
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
me encanta este perfume es riquisimo con aroma floral frutal viene en una hermosa cajita y la presentacion de su botella es muy hermosa trae una tapita plateada y una cintita rosa es ideal para usar en momentos especiales o regalar
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
It's a soft smell but it lasts on clothes. It's a bit pricey but It can be found at a discount at t.j max in roller size. It makes a great gift but of course it depends on the smell one prefers.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
I like Coach a lot and this perfume is nice but it doesn't last a long time. However, I love the scent!! I do think it is overpriced.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Does this smell good ! And is it strong!
Marlene C.