Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Carol A.

BY COACH

Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum Spray: Great for all occasions A fresh, floral and fruity fragrance see more...

Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "I'm not usually very experimental when it comes to perfume, but I'm so glad I tried this one- I've been wearing it every day and it is subtle enough to not overwhelm but noticeable enough where I've gotten quite a few compliments!" in 5 reviews
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this perfume for my daughters birthday and I am happy with my purchase. I really like it and she LOVES it! It has a lovely sweet scent, like light jasmine and other fresh florals. When it is first sprayed, I get a slight citrus smell that is very delightful. I love the way it isn't too over powering but at the same time it is not too light of a smell either. The only negative I have about this product is the way the smell doesn't seem to last as long as most perfumes. It seems to fade kind of quickly. All in all, I would recommend it to others who love the sweet floral scents and are wanting a nice gift for someone.
Veslyne V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buying new perfume is always something that is a little nerve wracking for me. I've found that some perfumes are a little overpowering and often leave me sneezing throughout the whole day. Coach's Poppy Flower Perfume is perfect for my girls that want a light floral scent that lasts the entire day. Just one spritz and you're good to go!
Kourtney B.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this scent from my monthly scentbird subscription and I have to say that this one has been one of my favorites offered so far. I love the clean, spring like scent that is in this one, and of course, Coach does not disappoint with their products.
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this scent from Coach! It was very light and refreshing. You could wear it day or night because the fragrance wasn't overly strong. It was the perfect accessory. It is very long lasting also. I would definitely buy this fragrance again.
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this gift a while ago for Christmas and I really like this scent! I'm not a big fan of florally scents, but I do like this one! It's not too overpowering or heavily fragranced to the point where it chokes you, just enough for me!
Haliegh B.
New Iberia, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so sad that I am out of my bottle of this perfume. I received this as a Christmas gift and I absolutely loved it. It has a sweet girly scent. The packaging is so lovely. The product lasts all day too.
Sindi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually purchased this perfume from Scentbird. Very affordable to test before purchasing the full sized bottle. I highly recommend this product. I'm a repeat user. The scent is perfect. Very chic
Amanda F.
Bristol, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfectly crafted scent has the perfect mix of floral, sweet/sugary, & savory! It is the best perfume I have ever bought. I love the way the bottle looks too. It's the perfect fit for my hand.
Kamill H.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this spray so soft and subtle. It was a gift so I'm not sure of how much it was but I would def buy it when I'm all out. My mom loves coach so I get a lot of different things from this brand
Kelsey O.
It smells so pretty! It's light and not too overbearing! It is extremely affordable. I buy this all the time. It's my favorite scent! I buy it directly from Coach. I don't see how they could improve it!
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When do you wear your Coach Poppy Flower Perfume?
Madeline M.
miami, FL
What are the perfect body areas to make perfume last longer? If any….
mekisha a.
Grundy, VA
Okay, can anyone describe this scent to me, how long it lasts, and the cheapest place to get it?
Mandi C.
What would you compare the scent of this one to?
Dana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this available in a rollerball?