Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum

by Coach

Romance blooms with this vibrant, spirited, citrus-fruity floral fragrance exquisitely designed for the woman who is ultrafeminine, irresistible and stylish. Coach Poppy Flower is a floral bouquet that is perfect for the Poppy girl.

Sweet freesia and the green floralcy of violet leaves come alive with the dewy freshness of wet ivy. Succulent grapefruit, mandarin, lychee and tangy cassis create a kaleidoscope of sparkling fruity notes kissed by a weightless fresh air effect. Jasmine petals, waterlily and rose are wrapped in sheer musky ribbons of peony for a fashionably girly heart. Amberwood, musk and apricot skin bring a playful twist to casual softness.

Notes: ivy, grapefruit, mandarin, lychee, cassis, jasmine petals, water lily, rose, fresh air accord, sugared raspberry, musk, apricot, sandalwood.

Does this have a strong or light flower scent?
Is this perfume super strong?
wow 😳 very interesting as product 😍
Start your review of Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I'm not usually very experimental when it comes to perfume, but I'm so glad I tried this one- I've been wearing it every day and it is subtle enough to not overwhelm but noticeable enough where I've gotten quite a few compliments!in 5 reviews
a month agoBremerton, WA
This is the perfect perfume! It is light and flowery without being too overpowering. It doesn't take many sprays to smell good, so the bottles last a long time. Once sprayed, the fragrance tends to last me most of the day. Perfect for casual or dressy days.
a month agoSalem, OR
By far my favorite perfume ever! The scent is perfect and amazing! It is long-lasting and high quality. A bit spendy but definitely worth it! I recommend this product for all women! A must have for sure
2 months agoBuzzards Bay, MA
I have purchased this Coach Poppy Flower parfum so many times. I just love it. This is the one that I wear for my husband. He loves the sweet florally scent. Before I met him he always said "you always smell so sweet". It was the scent that I wore on picnics and if he took me out to lunch. I love that is lasts for hours.
8 days agoAmarillo
Great product!      I think it smells wonderful.   I am pretty picky when it comes to perfume and smell good stuff.   There is really no need for improvement.    I can spray it and it lasts all night.    Great lasting.  I buy this every time I run out.
3 months ago
My favorite perfume! It's just classic, fresh and youthful smelling. It's a great bottle. The packaging is fantastic. It is a tad confusing with the names and different colours at times. The scent is floral with a very light touch of sweetnesss. I would buy again
2 months agoWinston Salem, NC
One of my favorite scents. It is floral and fresh and lasts all day. I have been using this perfume on and off for years and will continue. One of coach’s best scents in my opinion.
2 months agoWickes, AR
Its smells amazing and last all day. My boyfriend gave it to me for a birthday gift and I had to buy a new bottle since the ine he gave was gone. definitely one of my favorites
10 days agoSalem
Very feminine and fresh. Not too strong or overpowering. Lasts the duration of the day and then some. Most of the poppy line has this fresh scent that isn't overbearing.
3 months agoChicago , IL
I absolutely love this scent. I usually go for more of a warmer scent, but this is my go to during the summer. It's light and fresh. It's got a distinct floral scent that's also sweet. Honestly the smell of this perfume just makes me confident to walk out the door smelling amazing. I have the rollerball and just a quick application before I leave the door, does the job for the rest of the day.
2 months agoMurrieta
One of my favorites! I love this collection and I was so sad when they discontinued it! This was introduced by Coach when Reed Krakoff was the artistic director at the brand and it matched the fun and bright colors of the poppy handbag collection.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...