Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Carol A.

BY COACH

Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum Spray: Great for all occasions A fresh, floral and fruity fragrance see more...

Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "I'm not usually very experimental when it comes to perfume, but I'm so glad I tried this one- I've been wearing it every day and it is subtle enough to not overwhelm but noticeable enough where I've gotten quite a few compliments!" in 5 reviews
Tiffany R.
Marshall, AR
This smells amazing! It is my favorite Coach perfume. It has been a year or so since I have had any so I can’t describe the smell. I remember it is a nice spring scent and the smell lasts forever.
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
I bought this perfume for my daughters birthday and I am happy with my purchase. I really like it and she LOVES it! It has a lovely sweet scent, like light jasmine and other fresh florals. When it is first sprayed, I get a slight citrus smell that is very delightful. I love the way it isn't too over powering but at the same time it is not too light of a smell either. The only negative I have about this product is the way the smell doesn't seem to last as long as most perfumes. It seems to fade kind of quickly. All in all, I would recommend it to others who love the sweet floral scents and are wanting a nice gift for someone.
Veslyne V.
Buying new perfume is always something that is a little nerve wracking for me. I've found that some perfumes are a little overpowering and often leave me sneezing throughout the whole day. Coach's Poppy Flower Perfume is perfect for my girls that want a light floral scent that lasts the entire day. Just one spritz and you're good to go!
Kourtney B.
Somerset, KY
I received this scent from my monthly scentbird subscription and I have to say that this one has been one of my favorites offered so far. I love the clean, spring like scent that is in this one, and of course, Coach does not disappoint with their products.
Haliegh B.
New Iberia, LA
I am so sad that I am out of my bottle of this perfume. I received this as a Christmas gift and I absolutely loved it. It has a sweet girly scent. The packaging is so lovely. The product lasts all day too.
Amanda F.
Bristol, VA
This perfectly crafted scent has the perfect mix of floral, sweet/sugary, & savory! It is the best perfume I have ever bought. I love the way the bottle looks too. It's the perfect fit for my hand.
Kamill H.
Vallejo, CA
I love this spray so soft and subtle. It was a gift so I'm not sure of how much it was but I would def buy it when I'm all out. My mom loves coach so I get a lot of different things from this brand
Kelsey O.
It smells so pretty! It's light and not too overbearing! It is extremely affordable. I buy this all the time. It's my favorite scent! I buy it directly from Coach. I don't see how they could improve it!
Haley M.
Holliston, MA
I'm not usually very experimental when it comes to perfume, but I'm so glad I tried this one- I've been wearing it every day and it is subtle enough to not overwhelm but noticeable enough where I've gotten quite a few compliments! It lasts a lot longer than the perfume I'd been using before, which is a definite plus- I feel like the scent sticks around all day. The packaging/bottle is also quite pleasant and looks pretty on display in my dorm room.
Esther L.
South Gate, CA
Sweet and fruity! At a coach outlet I went to they had three different perfumes by coach. The poppy was the best out of all of them! The scent was sweet and fruity, and it didn't make me sneeze from the intensity of the smell. It was light and fresh. I recommended this perfume to my friend and she loves it!
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
When do you wear your Coach Poppy Flower Perfume?
Madeline M.
What are the perfect body areas to make perfume last longer? If any….
Mandi C.
What would you compare the scent of this one to?
mekisha a.
Grundy, VA
Okay, can anyone describe this scent to me, how long it lasts, and the cheapest place to get it?
Dana P.
Is this available in a rollerball?