BY COACH

Women's coach poppy flower by coach eau de parfum spray - 1 oz see more...

• I adore this perfume. It's floral but not overpow... Be the first to answer!
  • I was wanting to know does this perfume have a flower scent or mu...3 Answers
  • Does this smell good? I've been wanting to buy this for a long ti...4 Answers
Coach Poppy Flower Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite scents and the packaging is adorable, but I find that the smell wears off incredibly quickly and doesn't last all day." in 5 reviews
Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR
This is one of my favorite perfumes! Just a couple of sprays goes a long way, but it isn't a perfume this gives headaches. It has a floral scent to it but not oldladish..it's definitely meant for younger girls or ladies but older women could wear this, too. It just smells that fantastic! Oh and the men will actually mention that you smell good; not just women! The bottle is adorable and it is packaged well. I actually purchased my first one from Walmart because it was on sale for $19 (orignally $49). I am definitely I repeat buyer and yes, I will buy again and again and again!!
Valeria S.
This perfume gave it to me on my last birthday and truth that is in love with him, besides that the box and the fragrance container are beautiful, it smells also very well. This really good as for a Christmas or birthday present. I would recommend them to all and if you don't know yet to give away on this Christmas I recommend this perfume.
Jess C.
Worcester, MA
Amazing.Amazing Amazingly! I am a perfume junky!!
It's very springy! You don't need a lot of it!. Definitely out for the night! The bottle is cute and can fit in a lot of bags! 4 sprays and ur good for the night!! I got as a gift and I bough it my self!! LOVE IT
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
love this perfume! such a great day or night perfume, sweet fresh floral scent but not over powering. flirty smell. not an all day scent you will have to reapply to keep the scent. but for the price its worth it. i will buy it again. i always get compliments.
Valentina F.
The scent is impacting yet light! And not to mention it is long-lasting. I purchased mine in Nordstrom, and I was luck to buy this perfume, because it is perhaps one of my favorites. It is all you need light, flowery and long-lasting. Really recommend!.
Marg H.
DALLAS
My absolute favorite scent. I have a weakness for sweet, floral scents and this doesn't disappoint! My hubby LOVES this one on me. Lasts all day!
Marisol T.
This perfume was one of my favorites for a very long time. My mother got it for me on one of my birthdays. It smells really good.
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
I smell wonderful when I use this. It makes me feel good but not overdone. It's just enough for perfection.
Checka S.
I received this perfume as a birthday present from my sister after raving about a perfume scent strip I sniffed in a magazine. I haven't worn it until recently since I was trying to use my other scents up but I started wearing it to wear and I have never received so many compliants! So much so that my boss ordered the perfume herself.  It has such a fresh and clean floral scent but it's not too overwhelming.  You almost forget you're wearing it until someone compliants you on it :)
Be aware... When my boss went to purchase the perfume, she didn't realize that Coach makes another scent called "Poppy Blossom" and purchased that in error.  She was dissatisfied to say the very least with that scent.. describing it as "rancid" - I wonder if she got a bad batch...... C'mon Coach, can't you think of other names than Poppy?! hehe...
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
I got the large bottle of this as a present and for the beautiful packaging and it's feminine smell, I couldn't help but fall in love. With this I also got the pencil case, perfume crayon, and the sharpener. The flowery scent is a little strong in my opinion, but doable. I know you can find this fragrance in retail stores, but it's at a higher price range.
Kenia M.
Does this smell good? I've been wanting to buy this for a long time but I don't know how it smells. Is it a floral smell?
Denise  P.
Griffin, GA
I was wanting to know does this perfume have a flower scent or musk and does it last all day
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
What's your favorite Coach perfume?
Heather N.
I adore this perfume. It's floral but not overpowering