4 colors available

BY COACH #59 in Fragrance for Her

Women's coach poppy flower by coach eau de parfum spray - 1 oz see more...

• I adore this perfume. It's floral but not overpow...Be the first to answer!
  • I was wanting to know does this perfume have a flower scent or musk...3 Answers
  • Does this smell good? I've been wanting to buy this for a long time...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This is one of my favorite scents and the packaging is adorable, but I find that the smell wears off incredibly quickly and doesn't last all day." in 5 reviews
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR
This is one of my favorite perfumes! Just a couple of sprays goes a long way, but it isn't a perfume this gives headaches. It has a floral scent to it but not oldladish..it's definitely meant for younger girls or ladies but older women could wear this, too. It just smells that fantastic! Oh and the men will actually mention that you smell good; not just women! The bottle is adorable and it is packaged well. I actually purchased my first one from Walmart because it was on sale for $19 (orignally $49). I am definitely I repeat buyer and yes, I will buy again and again and again!!
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the few fragrances I actually hate. It smells alright in the bottle but on my skin, it smells very sharp and sour. I usually like the tingle of citrus smells in my nose but this one just wasn't pleasant. The longevity and sillage on this are great. However, if you don't like the fragrance much, it's awful. This is just one of those fragrances that either smells really good on someone or really bad. I prefer and highly recommend the original Coach Poppy EDP.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
This perfume gave it to me on my last birthday and truth that is in love with him, besides that the box and the fragrance container are beautiful, it smells also very well. This really good as for a Christmas or birthday present. I would recommend them to all and if you don't know yet to give away on this Christmas I recommend this perfume.
Tara S.
Tara S.
One of my favorite scents for daytime as it is very soft. It has a very fresh floral scent, so it's great for the summer because it's light, but still seasonally appropriate. I received this as a gift, but I have not decided if I will repurchase. If you like fresh floral scents though, this is an excellent one with decent lasting power.
Jess C.
Jess C.
Worcester, MA
Amazing.Amazing Amazingly! I am a perfume junky!!
It's very springy! You don't need a lot of it!. Definitely out for the night! The bottle is cute and can fit in a lot of bags! 4 sprays and ur good for the night!! I got as a gift and I bough it my self!! LOVE IT
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
love this perfume! such a great day or night perfume, sweet fresh floral scent but not over powering. flirty smell. not an all day scent you will have to reapply to keep the scent. but for the price its worth it. i will buy it again. i always get compliments.
Valentina F.
Valentina F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is impacting yet light! And not to mention it is long-lasting. I purchased mine in Nordstrom, and I was luck to buy this perfume, because it is perhaps one of my favorites. It is all you need light, flowery and long-lasting. Really recommend!.
Marg H.
Marg H.
DALLAS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite scent. I have a weakness for sweet, floral scents and this doesn't disappoint! My hubby LOVES this one on me. Lasts all day!
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
This perfume was one of my favorites for a very long time. My mother got it for me on one of my birthdays. It smells really good.
Jade V.
Jade V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It used to be my favorite perfume, but the scent has changed. I find that I rarely use it and it stays in my drawer.
Kenia M.
Kenia M.
Does this smell good? I've been wanting to buy this for a long time but I don't know how it smells. Is it a floral smell?
Denise  P.
Denise P.
Griffin, Ga
I was wanting to know does this perfume have a flower scent or musk and does it last all day
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
What's your favorite Coach perfume?
Heather N.
Heather N.
I adore this perfume. It's floral but not overpowering