BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, this Coach Poppy perfume calls attention to the fruity and floral aromas that emerge from this fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

Cucumber flower petals, mandarin, baby freesia buds, jasmine, pink water lily, southern gardenia, rose petals, crème brûlée accord, cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, vanilla and whipped marshmallow.

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • I'm really interested in this parfum, Do you think it's ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if ...1 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau De Parfum Spray
  • "if you like floral scent perfume you this is for you, I love the smell of this, it so fresh and clean smelling, coach makes great perfumes." in 7 reviews
  • "I have to say that the smell lasts long on your skin, you can just apply a little bit and you'll have the smell on you all day. " in 7 reviews
  • "It is amazing I love voice it so much even though it is a little pricey this one bottle could last you a really long time!" in 5 reviews
  • "He will bury his nose in my neck just to smell it :) The scent lasts quite awhile and my set came with a little rollerball of Poppy and Poppy Blossom that is convenient to reapply whenever, wherever." in 5 reviews
Alexandra S.
I absolutely love this perfume. I had been eyeing it for a while and when it went on sale I snatched it up from Nordstrom. It is floral and sweet, but not overpowering. It lasts for a long time, at least 4+ hours and the packaging is beautiful. Great product!
Allie N.
Evansville
I love wearing this perfume. It has a very light and flowery scent. It is not over powering and gets compliments from lots of people.
Shania T.
This is my favorite perfume of all time! I’m sure to always stay stocked up, I have 3 bottles in my cabinet right now! No knock offs conpare or even are the same at all, and it doesn’t take much and it last the whole day!
Mayra H.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this product I love the smell of the perfume it's actually my favorite perfume it lasts all day with the scent. It smells flowery and a little fruity. Compared to other perfumes I would say this one is better. There really isn't anything I can say that needs improving. I love it and smells great.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
I adore this fragrance that Coach put out. It's the perfect light and fresh scent for spring and summer. The bottle lasts extremely long and so does the fragrance. The formula is definitely better than others I have tried. I love that I can still smell it hours later.
Anushree K.
Bloomington
I love this perfume and have been using it for a few years now.
It’s floral and feminine without being overly sweet. I get compliments whenever I use it.
The bottle is small yet seems to last forever.
Hannah N.
Joshua
I love this perfume my grandma used to wear it all the time. She was no ordinary grandma lol. R.i.p grandma
yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
I am currently using this perfume and i like it i like perfumes that stick on me all day not that strong lovely scent.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
My ride or die perfume. This perfume smells amazing. It is fruity , but not too fruity and stays on all day. It is my everyday go-to and I always get complimented on it when I wear it. I will mention that the perfume smells differently on me than the lotion does though , not sure why. I don't care for the lotion but the perfume is wonderful!
Camille R.
Bridgeport, CT
I like this smell very much. I am very picky with smells don't like anything overpowering , especially because I have a newborn. This is perfect for date night or even work. I would definitely purchase again.
Janet F.
American Falls, ID
How long does it last?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
Where do you buy this from?
rosary r.
Copiague, NY
I'm really interested in this parfum, Do you think it's smell is soft and floral?
rojda k.