BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, this Coach Poppy perfume calls attention to the fruity and floral aromas that emerge from this fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

Cucumber flower petals, mandarin, baby freesia buds, jasmine, pink water lily, southern gardenia, rose petals, crème brûlée accord, cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, vanilla and whipped marshmallow.

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • I'm really interested in this parfum, Do you think it's ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if ...1 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau De Parfum Spray
  • "if you like floral scent perfume you this is for you, I love the smell of this, it so fresh and clean smelling, coach makes great perfumes." in 7 reviews
  • "I have to say that the smell lasts long on your skin, you can just apply a little bit and you'll have the smell on you all day. " in 7 reviews
  • "It is amazing I love voice it so much even though it is a little pricey this one bottle could last you a really long time!" in 5 reviews
  • "He will bury his nose in my neck just to smell it :) The scent lasts quite awhile and my set came with a little rollerball of Poppy and Poppy Blossom that is convenient to reapply whenever, wherever." in 5 reviews
Tiffany Z.
Orlando,FL
I love this coach perfume so much. Had spotted it once at Kohl's and it stood out to me. It was my first time buying a coach perfume and it did not disappoint me . The pricing was a bit high but it was worth it. The design is also very very beautiful. I would buy it again
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
I adore this fragrance that Coach put out. It's the perfect light and fresh scent for spring and summer. The bottle lasts extremely long and so does the fragrance. The formula is definitely better than others I have tried. I love that I can still smell it hours later.
Becky S.
1,141 reviews
There are so many wonderful notes in the eau de perfume I can't begin to name them all here. I can tell you that it makes for a long wearing, truthfully scented mix of fresh Light florals amongst zesty fruit notes and some Gardena etc. I went through this bottle rather quickly.
Lisa R.
West Chester, PA
Lovely floral scent, thought it’s a bit stronger than I’d like. I’m always sure to use just a tiny amount of spray. I cannot speak to cost as this was a gift. I probably wouldn’t repurchase with my own money as it’s a bit strong and not usually my first choice of perfume.
Alex M.
This is a nice feminine fragrance.  It's floral and fruity.  It's reasonably priced for the brand that it is.  I bought it at Kohls.  It has a decent wear time, I top up once throughout the day.  I don't like overly floral scents, so the muskiness in it tones in down.
Taylor H.
Love love love this brand, and products! This perfume is everything! I wear it on a daily bases. It's not to sweet, bitter, earthy, or musky. Very in between all of them. Has a very subtle fresh sweet smell, not to overpowering. Packaging is amazing too. Very high end!
Brittny D.
LOVE this perfume! It's always my go-to and I've purchased this many times. I'd say that it's priced reasonably. The smell is long lasting and comes in a cute, round bottle. I also have the roller ball so that I can throw it in my purse or my weekend bag. This is one of my all time favorite perfumes!
Heather D.
Knoxville
.  I got it as a gift. It was packaged nicely, pretty bottle. It came with a roll on scent stick & sharpener. which was different.  I'm not crazy about the scent. So I'll be regifting to a friend who loves coach. I still use the packaging it came in for storage though.
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
I am in LOVE with this smell. I use this oerfeume almost daily, and then purchase more when I run out. Coach is probably my favorite brand. The quality is amazing. They are worth every extra penny that I pay. The smell lasts all day, and I get constant compliments.
Hailee T.
Beulaville
Coach poppy is by far my favorite perfume scent. I have seen at least 15 knockoffs of Poppy but none of them compare. The scent is sweet and floral. No matter what size bottle the packaging is adorable. Lasts fairly long but is pricey. Would recommend to anyone!
Janet F.
American Falls, ID
How long does it last?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
Where do you buy this from?
rosary r.
Copiague, NY
I'm really interested in this parfum, Do you think it's smell is soft and floral?
rojda k.