BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, this Coach Poppy perfume calls attention to the fruity and floral aromas that emerge from this fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

Cucumber flower petals, mandarin, baby freesia buds, jasmine, pink water lily, southern gardenia, rose petals, crème brûlée accord, cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, vanilla and whipped marshmallow.

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • I'm really interested in this parfum, Do you think it's ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if ...1 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau De Parfum Spray
  • "if you like floral scent perfume you this is for you, I love the smell of this, it so fresh and clean smelling, coach makes great perfumes." in 7 reviews
  • "I have to say that the smell lasts long on your skin, you can just apply a little bit and you'll have the smell on you all day. " in 7 reviews
  • "It is amazing I love voice it so much even though it is a little pricey this one bottle could last you a really long time!" in 5 reviews
  • "He will bury his nose in my neck just to smell it :) The scent lasts quite awhile and my set came with a little rollerball of Poppy and Poppy Blossom that is convenient to reapply whenever, wherever." in 5 reviews
Becca B.
I found this spray in my mothers bathroom and she assumes it is lost...little did she know I took it because I like the smell! Perfect for the day with the light smell, but would get something a little heavier for a night out on the town.
Cat D.
Fowlerville, MI
Coach Poppy is the absolute best. I thought I loved Poppy Blossom, but this one is So much better. Omg. I changed my mind. Poppy is my signature. Lol. It lasts awhile, and it is pricey, but it is definitely worth it. It smells fantastic.
Amanda S.
Milan, IN
Nice scent just a little too floral for me. I have issues with some floral tones aggrevating my asthma and unfortunately this is one of them. I really like the scent and even though it isn't overbearing it just doesn't agree with me.
April T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Lovely smell. Last through out the day and doesn't loose the scent. nice floral smell and its not too strong. Purchased this product from Walgreens. This was my first time but i will def purchase again. nothing needs improving on this perfume.
Katie F.
Glen Allen, VA
Smells great! Nice and floral smelling but not over the top. Good price for a perfume. I bought the rollerball from Ulta first and then purchased the full size bottle later. Haven't bought it again because I love trying new scents!
Kristen S.
West Chester, PA
Beautiful, fresh, clean and floral scent! I cant get enough of this perfume, i originally received it as a gift but hace since repurchased it several times, I always receive compliments when im wearing it. The price point is amazing
Britni Y.
Tampa, FL
This scent can be sprayed on in the morning and lasts all day. It's a perfume that is hard to find a dupe for. It's decently priced and lasts a while without having to repurchase. I have bought this fragrance as a gift in the past.
Meg H.
Maineville, OH
All of the wonderful smelly goodness is in this bottle. This perfume is wonderful during the summer, winter, spring, and fall. It's beautiful and the smell lasts all day. I buy it every time and I don't want anything else. I love this product!
Carlee C.
Fair Oaks, CA
The smell of this perfume is so refreshing. I love the fruitiness aroma. It lasts all day too!! I get compliments after a full day of only applying it in the morning. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Jessica K.
Monticello,Ga
Best smelling perfume I've ever bought, well worth the price.  The saying "you get what you pay for" is 100% accurate. This scent is not too strong but strong enough for people walking past me to stop me and ask what I'm wearing.
Janet F.
American Falls, ID
How long does it last?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
Where do you buy this from?
rosary r.
Copiague, NY
I'm really interested in this parfum, Do you think it's smell is soft and floral?
rojda k.