BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, this Coach Poppy perfume calls attention to the fruity and floral aromas that emerge from this fragrance.

Fragrance Notes:

Cucumber flower petals, mandarin, baby freesia buds, jasmine, pink water lily, southern gardenia, rose petals, crème brûlée accord, cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, vanilla and whipped marshmallow.

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • I'm really interested in this parfum, Do you think it's ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if ...1 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau De Parfum Spray
  • "if you like floral scent perfume you this is for you, I love the smell of this, it so fresh and clean smelling, coach makes great perfumes." in 7 reviews
  • "I have to say that the smell lasts long on your skin, you can just apply a little bit and you'll have the smell on you all day. " in 7 reviews
  • "It is amazing I love voice it so much even though it is a little pricey this one bottle could last you a really long time!" in 5 reviews
  • "He will bury his nose in my neck just to smell it :) The scent lasts quite awhile and my set came with a little rollerball of Poppy and Poppy Blossom that is convenient to reapply whenever, wherever." in 5 reviews
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Love love love this perfume! I wore coach poppy for my wedding and it gives me a smile on my face whenever I smell it . The price is decent and it smells so good . The only downside is sometimes I have difficulty finding it in the store . Regardless I love Coach Poppy and will buy it in the future.
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
This was my go to scent for years! It was my first high end perfume and I loved how it was young and playful with  just a hint of elegance to it. It is on the sweeter end which makes me think it is more of a younger scent, but so nostalgic and something I will continue to love to wear.
Heather F.
I love all of the Coach perfumes, but Poppy is another one of my must have fragrances!!! I just can't get enough of this scent.  Perfect for any time of the year.  It's timeless and classic.  Highly recommend others to try this one!  You won't be sorry you did!
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
This is really the first and only perfume I've had ever since I used a spray from a friend. I was hooked! The smell lasts for a long time and isn't too over powering, even with the amount you use. It's not very expensive compared to other perfumes, would recommend to anyone!
Melinda A.
Saint Albans
My boyfriend 1st bought this for me about 3 years ago and every since then I have been obsessed. He purchased it at Macy's because he new I had to have it lol. It is so light and sweet smelling and nothing like any other perfumes. I have literally purchased at least 30 bottles!!
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
I love this perfume! I used this all throughout high school and it was basically my signature. This stuff smells amazing and is just super cute too! I'd totally buy it again if I still wore perfumes. This is a truly good perfume though!
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
Really small bottle bit it contains a gigantic kick. This fragrance os mainly floral with a touch of fruit. You will get noticed when you wear it but in a good way. Wouldn't change a thing.
caprisun d.
United Stated of America
R.I.P. COACH POPPY, YOU WERE ONE OF MY FAVES. I wish they still made this, because it smelled a lot better new than it does now. Sometimes expired fragrances can still smell pretty alright depending on how they were kept, but Poppy starts smelling like sugar water after some time. Smh coach you really screwed the pooch when you nixed this fragrance.
erika h.
Le Mars
Long lasting aroma it lasts all day. I receive good compliments of everyone but special from guys every time i use it. Highly recommended it to anyone who is looking for a good fragrance
April H.
Gulf Breeze , FL
This perfume is super floral so if that’s what you like it’s perfect!! It’s not too heavy and can be worn daily. The scent is long lasting and very feminine. It’s a great scent for anyone but I feel like younger girls especially. The bottle is very classy and beautiful.
Janet F.
American Falls, ID
How long does it last?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, FL
Where do you buy this from?
rosary r.
Copiague, NY
I'm really interested in this parfum, Do you think it's smell is soft and floral?
rojda k.