BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Angie W.
Really sweet smell and very subtle. Great for work or date night. I didn't like that it wore off by the end of the day but otherwise it smells awesome and would recommend trying.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as a gift from my sister and I love love love it!!! It's a sweet floral kind of smell. When I wear it I feel pretty! And I get so many compliments when I wear it.
Beverly N.
This is such a bright, cheery scent! I love wearing it for girls night out and other fun occasions when you're happy and ready for a fun time. It's light and doesn't weigh you down.
Catherine M.
Chattanooga , TN
Coach knew what they were doing when this came out. It's a very light long lasting perfume. Would be a great purfume to smell good when you're gonna be somewhere for a while. ❤️
Renae D.
Whittier, CA
I enjoyed the light, bright, fruity and floral scent a few years ago. I originally got it as a sample in a Sephora kit, but I enjoyed it so much I purchased a full-sized bottle.
April H.
I smelled this in a magazine last week and i loved it! i want some so freaking bad but i don't wanna pay the money for it. hopefully the easter bunny will bring me a bottle :)
Zoe P.
Hobart, IN
By far my favorite fragrance. I've had it for 2 years. I use it extremely lightly because it is expensive but the scent stays on your clothing. Especially scarves, and hoodies
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
I have worn this since it came out. It is my daily, signature scent . I have smelled and worn the other versions of this perfume but this one, the original is my favorite.
Ria M.
Love this smell, has a light floral scent without being too over powering, last all day and don't need to reapply before going out at night. Great work to party scent too.
Kitty G.
I adore this perfume! It was instantly one of my favorites. The scent lasts all day and doesn't fade. When I wear it I always get asked what kind of perfume I'm wearing.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?