BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Carmen B.
My favorite coach perfume. Very feminine but not overwhelming in with the fragrance. I personally purchased the roller ball so I can have it on the go. Love it!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this as a gift from my sister and I love love love it!!! It's a sweet floral kind of smell. When I wear it I feel pretty! And I get so many compliments when I wear it.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
I have worn this since it came out. It is my daily, signature scent . I have smelled and worn the other versions of this perfume but this one, the original is my favorite.
Shelby G.
Jeffersonville, IN
This is probably the only straight up floral perfume that I actually like. It has a very pretty also sweet floral smell to it without smelling fruity.
Kitty G.
I adore this perfume! It was instantly one of my favorites. The scent lasts all day and doesn't fade. When I wear it I always get asked what kind of perfume I'm wearing.
Dana R.
Laurel, IN
Love this product, every time I use it my friends always want to know what I'm wearing. Smells so good! Definitely worth the money that you pay for.
Maggie S.
Meraux, LA
This is one of my go to perfumes! It has a light float scent but it not too overwhelming! The scent is long lasting but still smells amazing even at the end of the day!
Jessica S.
Definitely one of my favorite perfumes!
I get compliments everywhere I go! The price isn't that expensive compared to other top brand perfumes.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
This s a good perfume it sweet and floral smelling bit doesn't last but 3 hours on my skin. I got this at a discount an bought it as a blind buy.
Desirae B.
Washington, DC
It smell really good to me but it really is a bit strong for my taste a bit musty. Still thanks for the Christmas gift ma.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?