BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Jennifer F.
Waterbury, CT
I love this fragrance!! This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments. It is not overpowering and just smells so good! :-) If you want to smell great then try it!
Olivia B.
I got this perfume for Christmas and I AM OBSESSEDūüėć. I use it for nice occasions (which is like all the time) and I still have a ton left! It doesn't take much to get the scent on you and lasts forever!
Rachel  P.
I have this perfume and lotion and I love them! The lotion isn't as "strong" smelling as most lotions are. It's very subtle and sweet, I use these almost every day and I always get compliments on these.
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
I do like the smell of this. It is not to heavy at all. It is a very light sweet floral smell. I do not like floral but this is not over powering at all, It has just enough sweetness and lasts all day.
Theresa V.
Tampa, FL
My father of all people bought this for me one Christmas and I feel in love with this scent! I'm really not quite sure what they use to make this, but when I smell it, its sweet, with floral hints here and there.
Anna S.
Healdton, OK
I love the smell. I just wish it wasn't so pricy for such little product. I understand you pay for the brand, but it's definitely not something I'd recommend due to the price being so expensive.
Andraia H.
I love this fragrance. It has a nice floral scent and it last most of the day. The smell reminds me of my favorite fragrance Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, but with a more affordable price.
Kc W.
Lebanon, OH
This stuff smells terrible. My sister got it for Christmas and didn't like it so I tried it and hated it. It doesn't stick. You'd think Coach would have good stuff for what they make you pay.
Alexis C.
Helped choose this together with my boyfriend and we both love it! I have so many sprays/perfumes/etc and this is my favorite. The bottle is almost empty and I have not had it very long!!!
Daisy R.
I BOUGHT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS LAST YEAR AND I I HAVE A TINY DROP LEFT I TOTALLY LOVE THIS SCENT NOTHING COMPARED TO THOSE OLD LADY PERFUMES NOOOO. ITS FRESH, CLEAN AND YOUNG I FEEL LIKE !!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?