BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Daisy R.
I BOUGHT THIS FOR CHRISTMAS LAST YEAR AND I I HAVE A TINY DROP LEFT I TOTALLY LOVE THIS SCENT NOTHING COMPARED TO THOSE OLD LADY PERFUMES NOOOO. ITS FRESH, CLEAN AND YOUNG I FEEL LIKE !!
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this scent! It is a light floral scent so it's perfect to wear on any occasion. I always get compliments when I wear my Coach Poppy perfume. And the packaging is nice too.
Colleen B.
Got this as a gift one year and now won't use anything else. It smells so good! Not a heavy perfume. It lasts a long time also because you don't need to use that much. Amazing perfume!
JoHanna R.
Los Angeles, CA
Poppy smells amazing. It has a very feminine, flowery-sweet scent to it, it's perfect. It's easy to wear every day because of how fresh the scent is. It lasts all throughout the day.
April H.
I smelled this in a magazine last week and i loved it! i want some so freaking bad but i don't wanna pay the money for it. hopefully the easter bunny will bring me a bottle :)
Zoe P.
Hobart, IN
By far my favorite fragrance. I've had it for 2 years. I use it extremely lightly because it is expensive but the scent stays on your clothing. Especially scarves, and hoodies
Catherine M.
Chattanooga, TN
Coach knew what they were doing when this came out. It's a very light long lasting perfume. Would be a great purfume to smell good when you're gonna be somewhere for a while. ❤️
Ria M.
Love this smell, has a light floral scent without being too over powering, last all day and don't need to reapply before going out at night. Great work to party scent too.
Alicia C.
Chicago, Illinois
My mom bought this perfume last year and after smelling it on her I had to buy it myself. This is my new favorite scent that I wear daily. I love the light floral scent.
Jennifer P.
Decatur, IL
Great perfume, not too strong. It's a very clean uplifting scent, and I use it all the time. Would buy again, or maybe try blossom or flower.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?