BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Tosha A.
Springdale, AR
I have a couple different scents I rotate through but this one has been my main scent this Fall. I like it a lot. It's very floral which I don't usually like but this one is just so pretty. My fiance lives when I wear it too :)
Albania C.
Palmdale, CA
Smells yummy I use it as my everyday . fragrance great scent for ages 20-30 not to strong, floral but not too floral that you get a headache from. Prices is relatively affordable you can also find small bottles of it at tjmax :)
Kristin S.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is my all time favorite scent! I get compliments everywhere I go. I would say its a mixture between a floral and light spice. I've only received great reviews from it! Would definitely suggest giving this one a shot.
Yvette B.
I love this perfume and it smells amazing. I love it for a fun summer night. I am a little hesistant on putting directly on my skin. It has left me rashes almost every time. I spray it on my clothes instead. I'm determined!
Ashleigh P.
Juneau, wi
This is by far my favorite perfume. I received a bottle last Christmas and I wear it every single day. That is the scent my fiance knows as me. It's the perfect gift and you're sure to turn heads whenever you walk by.
Phoebe N.
London, UK
I have been using this for years since I was about 15 and still love the way it smells. It's the perfect everyday perfume and whenever I have people smell all my perfumes, this one wins. I'd definitely recommend it!!!
Danyel M.
Trenton, OH
Worth every time. Last most of the day and does cling to sweaters and scarves next time you wear them. This scent drives my husband wild. I stepped up from VS Pink to this. A very sexy smell for a woman I think.
Olivia B.
I got this perfume for Christmas and I AM OBSESSEDūüėć. I use it for nice occasions (which is like all the time) and I still have a ton left! It doesn't take much to get the scent on you and lasts forever!
Jennifer F.
Waterbury, CT
I love this fragrance!! This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments. It is not overpowering and just smells so good! :-) If you want to smell great then try it!
Rachel  P.
I have this perfume and lotion and I love them! The lotion isn't as "strong" smelling as most lotions are. It's very subtle and sweet, I use these almost every day and I always get compliments on these.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?