BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Rachel R.
This is my number 1 favorite perfume!, For some reason when i smelled it in the store i didn't like it, I'm not sure if it was the mix of other smells, but my boyfriend got this for me at christmas and i am OBSESSED! It is mature but not too mature. Its strong and lasts all day, I always get complimented when I wear this! Highly recommend!
Karley S.
De Pere, WI
I really like this perfume a lot! I get a lot of compliments when I wear it! It has such a beautiful smell! I've gone through 1 and 1/2 of the large bottles! its a great smell you will love it! I'm sure they have a roller ball or a smaller size for you to try first or maybe go to sephora and get a sample
Kiara M.
Allentown, PA
Its one of my favorites perfume. I love the sweet scent that has! The scent stays on your clothes and hair for a long time. I love it because its light. Every time I wear it people be telling me how good I smell and asking about the name of the perfume. I highly recommend this perfume.
Traci D.
Pensacola, FL
It's very rare for me to find a perfume that smell awesome but this is it.people stop me and ask all the time what am I wearing.i think this is going to be my new favorite for a long time
Theresa V.
Tampa, FL
My father of all people bought this for me one Christmas and I feel in love with this scent! I'm really not quite sure what they use to make this, but when I smell it, its sweet, with floral hints here and there.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely love this perfume. It smells florally, but not too much. It's not too strong either. It's on the pricey side but well worth it. I got two travel size perfumes in my box as well.
Ema N.
Chesterfield, MO
Excellent scent! Bright, floral, sweet, and fruity. Was given this as a gift. Perfect for outings. Wonderful scent but not overwhelming. I was given this as a gift but have seen it at Nordstrom Rack and other department stores. Would definitely buy again.
Jessica C.
East Hanover, NJ
Sweet smelling perfume. Youthful yet elegant. Long lasting, I get lots of compliments on it. This also makes a great gift for mothers day. Beautiful packaging and affordable price.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
I love this perfume. It is a great Spring/Summer perfume, but I used it year-round! It just smells so fresh and good. I never got tired of it. It smells like flowers or something, I guess. I don't really know how to describe it. Kind of fruity, too.
Christina C.
Let me start off by saying I love Coach perfumes! I just like the longevity of the smell and how long the bottle lasts! This scent is one of my favorites by Coach and I wear it almost every day! It has a sweet smell and is very feminine!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?