BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
smells great and does not give me a headache when I wear it. I get lots of compliments on this fragrance when I wear it. The price it right and does not break your purse when you buy it. I usually buy it around Christmas so I can get the whole packaged deal at the make up counter.
Laura M.
This is one of my favorite fragrances to wear. I love the floral smell that it gives, it is light and youthful. The smell lasts all day and I ALWAYS receive compliments when I am wearing it. I have been wearing it for about three years not and would definitely buy it again.
Heather H.
Rockaway, NJ
I'm pretty sure this is discontinued which is unfortunate because it smells amazing and lasts all day. If you can find it, I definitely recommend purchasing it. If possible in a set with the other fragrances in the Poppy Collection. It might be available at a TJ Maxx or Marshalls, and most likely online too. It's a gorgeous fragrance so try it if you can!
Kara S.
Coach Poppy is my favorite summery scent. It is light and floral and perfect for both an everyday, classic day scent or going out at night. Plus, the bottle and bow are so cute. The scent lasts all day with only a few spritzes. Overall, a great floral scent!
Rachel R.
This is my number 1 favorite perfume!, For some reason when i smelled it in the store i didn't like it, I'm not sure if it was the mix of other smells, but my boyfriend got this for me at christmas and i am OBSESSED! It is mature but not too mature. Its strong and lasts all day, I always get complimented when I wear this! Highly recommend!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Coach Poppy is one of my favorite perfumes! I love the scent! It's amazing! I use it everyday and will continue to use it. I spay a little on my wrists and neck and it usually lasts a while! I will absolutely keep using it and recommend it to others!
Michelle M.
Hialeah, FL
I love this scent. It's just a little pricey but I splurged one birthday and bought it for myself. I would buy again for sure. I haven't finished the bottle yet because I have a perfume obsession and have many so I change all the time.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I love this perfume. It's such a fun, sweet, fruity, floral scent. It's hard to describe but I've been loving this for years. I much prefer this one to all the spin off scents. And the bottle is super cute too.
Brisa K.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'm a big fan of this product. The scent is fresh and not super strong. I think of it as a youthful fragrance. It last throughout the entire day, regardless of you being exposed to the sun or not. It's a great perfume!!
Meagan T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Loving this fragrance! It's light and beautiful and really smells pretty on the skin! Best of all it's affordable so you don't have to break the bank when you run out because you will want to replace it immediately!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?