BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Juana R.
Orange Cove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I came to purchase this perfume at Kohls. I really do love this perfume. It's not like many others that the smell wears off. This one actually stays on all day. My clothes still smell like it the next day. It was a little pricey but overall a very good buy
Icela T.
This is my favorite fragrance. One to two squirts is all you need. It has a light sophiscated floral scent. Although it's light, it's still concentrated enough for otbers to smell.
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love coach, and love the line of perfumes they carry but poppy is the best so light and airy!! Makes me feel good about myself and how I carry myself!! And people do notice.
Hannah B.
Saginaw,MI
Coach poppy is a very good smelling perfume and will leave you smelling good all day. All though it is pricy it's worth every penny. I highly recommend trying this perfume
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has a beautiful scent that doesn't overpower, it is refreshing and soft but lasts a long time. Just a little bit is needed to make you smell classy and youthful all day.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased a 1oz bottle from eBay. I suspect it might be a little old and this has diminished the longevity of the fragrance. But for the price, I can't complain. This is one of my favorites. I first tried a sample of this along with some other floral-gourmands including Viva La Juicy and found that this is the one. It's a youthful fragrance but can be for a woman of any age granted she likes to be free and have fun. I honestly think this would smell nice on everyone and is definitely a safe blind buy or gift purchase.
Kristen H.
This is my go to perfume for. Special occasion or a night out. Its not overpowering and holds the scent for hours. I have been asked numerous times what im wearing.
Lexie M.
I love this scent, it's floral, which I'm usually not too fond of in fragrances, but this one is executed so well. It makes me feel mature, confident, and clean.
Lina P.
This original formulation of Coach's poppy scent is my favorite. It's not too light, nor is the scent too strong. It clings really well to skin, or clothes and will last throughout the entire day. It's a really pleasant mixed floral scent that isn't overwhelming or induce any headaches. It's pricey, but still affordable. I found the large 3.8 ounce size at Nordstrom Rack for more than half off of its original price.
Shawna R.
Lincoln Park, MI
I love how light and sweet and dainty this perfume is, it is definitely one of my top favorites. I have gotten a lot of compliments when wearing it and my husband absolutely loves it! It comes in the cutests bottle and the box is adorable, great for a gift!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?