BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Brittany T.
I love this perfume it as such a light clean smell to it and it is not over powering. It is also long lasting, at the end of the day there Is still a hint of the perfume left on my skin. This is by far my favorite one by coach.
Carlee C.
Fair Oaks, CA
The smell of this perfume is so refreshing. I love the fruitiness aroma. It lasts all day too!! I get compliments after a full day of only applying it in the morning. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Karla T.
This is such a nice sent perfect for a variety of ages. If you like a middle ground not to much but lasting this is it. It's like a delicate sweet flowery scent that is a nice addition to any collection. I would repurchase
Ziona Z.
Really nice scent and cute packaging. Got this as a gift. Wasn't my favorite scent just because of personal preference. Was a bit strong for me. I probably wouldn't purchase it myself because I'm not that into the scent
Maremare
These bottles have such a cute shape. The scent is amazing. It being Coach, it's on the pricey side. I bought this at my local makeup store. With almost daily use, it's lasted me several months. I highly recommend this.
Catherine R.
Provo, UT
Smells amazing! One of my favorite perfumes! Isn't over powering but is super feminine and light and good everyday perfume ! I love the bottle and the overall look of the perfume as well! And I love how long it lasts!
Brittany V.
Stuttgart, AR
My mom loves this fragrance. It's a bit too flower-y for me. It endures a night out! I purchased it as a gift for my mom online. This was my first time smelling it! Since my mom is a fan I'm sure I will purchase again.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I love this perfume. It's a nice florally spring scent. It's got the right amount of sweetness and is a wonderful daily perfume. The packaging is so cute also! I definitely need to buy a bigger bottle next time!
Ann C.
Pearl
this perfume is excellent. not only does it smell great the scent last for hours
compared to other perfumes this one is by far the best. i bought this at the coach outlet sh tire
i would recommend this produc.
Rachel E.
Mission, TX
I have used this fragrance before and I really liked it. It has a nice sweet and fruity scent and perfect for every day use. Unfortunately, it has been discontinued at the department store where I would purchase it. I just tried their brand new Coach Edt. though and it is amazing!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?