BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Kristen H.
This is my go to perfume for. Special occasion or a night out. Its not overpowering and holds the scent for hours. I have been asked numerous times what im wearing.
Alyx D.
Tinley park, IL
I recently purchased a 1oz bottle from eBay. I suspect it might be a little old and this has diminished the longevity of the fragrance. But for the price, I can't complain. This is one of my favorites. I first tried a sample of this along with some other floral-gourmands including Viva La Juicy and found that this is the one. It's a youthful fragrance but can be for a woman of any age granted she likes to be free and have fun. I honestly think this would smell nice on everyone and is definitely a safe blind buy or gift purchase.
Lexie M.
I love this scent, it's floral, which I'm usually not too fond of in fragrances, but this one is executed so well. It makes me feel mature, confident, and clean.
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN
This is one of my favorites. I tend to lean towards scents with Mandarin for some reason, and this is no exception. The combination of notes in this is just heavenly to me. It's a really nice blend of fruity and floral, which are my favorite scents, that's light and fresh. I love anything Poppy scented too, so I used this on my pulse points and then layer Ulta's Poppy body spray with it. Those two together are perfection! I really, highly recommend this scent if you like floral, fruity, with a hint of citrus scents.
Tonya W.
This is such a beautiful perfume. I sprayed it before going out with my boyfriend one night and he was obsessed with the smell. It's a light, floral smell, that isn't too over the top. The smell lasts all day. Usually I can't smell a Perfume after about an hour, but I love the fact that I can still smell this hours and hours after I spray it.
Allison E.
Harrison, AR
I still remember the first time I smelled this perfume on someone else. A stranger was walking past me and all of a sudden this amazing smell was surrounding me. I normally don't talk to strangers, especially to tell them that they smelled incredible, but I had to know what her perfume was. She laughed, told me it was Coach Poppy, and said she felt the same way. It is not too strong or overly cloying. It smells fresh and airy with a hint of a candy shop.
Britney R.
This is one of my favorite scents in the entire world. I just absolutely love this perfume and so does my Husband. It is a wonderful light floral smell, which I adore. This stays on me all day. I get tons of compliments when wearing it. My Mother-in-law really enjoys the scent too, however, it fades away on her and doesn't stick around the whole day. I have gone through and entire bottle and need to purchase a new one. This will always been in my collection.
Lina P.
This original formulation of Coach's poppy scent is my favorite. It's not too light, nor is the scent too strong. It clings really well to skin, or clothes and will last throughout the entire day. It's a really pleasant mixed floral scent that isn't overwhelming or induce any headaches. It's pricey, but still affordable. I found the large 3.8 ounce size at Nordstrom Rack for more than half off of its original price.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Very sweet and floral smelling product. The price is relatively expensive in my opinion for the quality of product. Not a favorite purchase personally. I felt that something in this scent did not mesh well with my body chemistry. I have liked other coach perfumes in the past though.
Shawna R.
Lincoln Park, MI
I love how light and sweet and dainty this perfume is, it is definitely one of my top favorites. I have gotten a lot of compliments when wearing it and my husband absolutely loves it! It comes in the cutests bottle and the box is adorable, great for a gift!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?