BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Shania T.
This is my favorite perfume of all time! I’m sure to always stay stocked up, I have 3 bottles in my cabinet right now! No knock offs conpare or even are the same at all, and it doesn’t take much and it last the whole day!
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Very sweet and floral smelling product. The price is relatively expensive in my opinion for the quality of product. Not a favorite purchase personally. I felt that something in this scent did not mesh well with my body chemistry. I have liked other coach perfumes in the past though.
Rebecca M.
I personally did not like the smell, it was a gift. But it did have a high oil content that I could feel on it which I'm sure would make it last a long time. But for me I just couldn't get over the smell didn't like it very much.
Lisa H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Coach Poppy is one of my all time favorite perfumes! I have used this for
years and never tire of the smell. It's very feminine and people tell me how great it smells on me.  I love the smell so much I bought the body lotion too. I just dont use both at the same time :-) Too much of a good thing.
Alexandra G.
This is a nice feminine fragrance.  It's floral and fruity.  It's reasonably priced for the brand that it is.  I bought it at Kohls.  It has a decent wear time, I top up once throughout the day.  I don't like overly floral scents, so the muskiness in it tones in down.
Teresa H.
Richmond , VA
I do think this perfume smells AMAZING. It is a perfect summer smell. I bought it at Sephora and I would deifnitely buy it again. The bottle is VERY Coach and cute. I think it definitely compares to high end perfumes and is a perfect middle of the line perfume product! The smell is very yummy and fresh!
Tylanda J.
Homewood, AL
Omg! This is one of my all time favorite of perfumes. I absolutely love coach Poppy. It's long lasting, citrus, great smell, and not too strong. It has a nice glam bottle for the woman and I purchased at Belk's and Macy's. the perfume is perfect and does not need any improvement.
Taylor H.
Love love love this brand, and products! This perfume is everything! I wear it on a daily bases. It's not to sweet, bitter, earthy, or musky. Very in between all of them. Has a very subtle fresh sweet smell, not to overpowering. Packaging is amazing too. Very high end!
Rhiannon P.
A fresh, subtle scent. It's got just a touch of floral and its aroma lasts all day for me. You only need a spray or two, and for $50 it's worth it because it will last you a long time. You don't have to worry about this not mixing well with your body's natural scent.
Shawn L.
I love the smell very feminine. Scent last for long time. No alternative come close to the scent. One of my favorites. I definitely buy again great value. A light floral scent not strong floral. I would definitely recommend scent to others to try.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?