BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Catherine R.
Provo, UT
Smells amazing! One of my favorite perfumes! Isn't over powering but is super feminine and light and good everyday perfume ! I love the bottle and the overall look of the perfume as well! And I love how long it lasts!
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
I love this perfume. It's a nice florally spring scent. It's got the right amount of sweetness and is a wonderful daily perfume. The packaging is so cute also! I definitely need to buy a bigger bottle next time!
Ann C.
Pearl
this perfume is excellent. not only does it smell great the scent last for hours
compared to other perfumes this one is by far the best. i bought this at the coach outlet sh tire
i would recommend this produc.
Rachel E.
Mission, TX
I have used this fragrance before and I really liked it. It has a nice sweet and fruity scent and perfect for every day use. Unfortunately, it has been discontinued at the department store where I would purchase it. I just tried their brand new Coach Edt. though and it is amazing!
Juana R.
Orange Cove, CA
I came to purchase this perfume at Kohls. I really do love this perfume. It's not like many others that the smell wears off. This one actually stays on all day. My clothes still smell like it the next day. It was a little pricey but overall a very good buy
Icela T.
This is my favorite fragrance. One to two squirts is all you need. It has a light sophiscated floral scent. Although it's light, it's still concentrated enough for otbers to smell.
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
I love coach, and love the line of perfumes they carry but poppy is the best so light and airy!! Makes me feel good about myself and how I carry myself!! And people do notice.
Hannah B.
Saginaw, MI
Coach poppy is a very good smelling perfume and will leave you smelling good all day. All though it is pricy it's worth every penny. I highly recommend trying this perfume
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Has a beautiful scent that doesn't overpower, it is refreshing and soft but lasts a long time. Just a little bit is needed to make you smell classy and youthful all day.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
This is my signature scent! I love this fragrance so much. It's a perfect blend of floral, sweet, and spice.

"Poppy Blossom opens with notes of Lychee, Raspberry and Mandarin. Its heart is a vibrant bouquet of Muguet, Tuberose and Jasmine. A base of Praline, Vanilla and Blond Woods complete the scent with a blend of sweetness and warmth."

"Top Notes: Lychee, Raspberry, Mandarin
Middle Notes: Muguet, Tuberose, Jasmine
Bse Notes: Praline, Vanilla, Blond Woods"

I wear this frangrance all the time, even on dates. I keep a rollerball in my purse for on the go. This perfume clings to clothes and if you spray lightly on hair it will last a long time.
I get compliments when I wear this. This perfume is not too strong and not too light.

Currently this line of coach perfumes are on sale at ulta and coach website, Up to half off! I would definitely recommend purchasing.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?