BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if ...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer bet...6 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
I do think this perfume smells AMAZING. It is a perfect summer smell. I bought it at Sephora and I would deifnitely buy it again. The bottle is VERY Coach and cute. I think it definitely compares to high end perfumes and is a perfect middle of the line perfume product! The smell is very yummy and fresh!
Tylanda J.
Homewood, AL
Omg! This is one of my all time favorite of perfumes. I absolutely love coach Poppy. It's long lasting, citrus, great smell, and not too strong. It has a nice glam bottle for the woman and I purchased at Belk's and Macy's. the perfume is perfect and does not need any improvement.
Alexandra G.
This is a nice feminine fragrance.  It's floral and fruity.  It's reasonably priced for the brand that it is.  I bought it at Kohls.  It has a decent wear time, I top up once throughout the day.  I don't like overly floral scents, so the muskiness in it tones in down.
Taylor H.
Love love love this brand, and products! This perfume is everything! I wear it on a daily bases. It's not to sweet, bitter, earthy, or musky. Very in between all of them. Has a very subtle fresh sweet smell, not to overpowering. Packaging is amazing too. Very high end!
Nicole L.
Levittown , PA
I absolutely love this perfume! The smell is perfect and not too strong. It also lasts all day. The bottle is super cute. I got this as a gift but it was purchased through the coach outlet store. The scent it flowery. I would definitely buy this again
Shawn L.
I love the smell very feminine. Scent last for long time. No alternative come close to the scent. One of my favorites. I definitely buy again great value. A light floral scent not strong floral. I would definitely recommend scent to others to try.
Rebecca R.
Whitehall , PA
This was one of my favorite scents and first "fancy" perfume when I was younger. I still have one today and I love it, it has such a nice fruity, sweet smell to it and lasts pretty much all day. The packaging is super pretty and would be an awesome Valentine's Day gift
Carlee C.
Fair Oaks, CA
The smell of this perfume is so refreshing. I love the fruitiness aroma. It lasts all day too!! I get compliments after a full day of only applying it in the morning. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to others.
Karla T.
This is such a nice sent perfect for a variety of ages. If you like a middle ground not to much but lasting this is it. It's like a delicate sweet flowery scent that is a nice addition to any collection. I would repurchase
Maremare
These bottles have such a cute shape. The scent is amazing. It being Coach, it's on the pricey side. I bought this at my local makeup store. With almost daily use, it's lasted me several months. I highly recommend this.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?