BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Brisa K.
Moreno Valley, CA
I'm a big fan of this product. The scent is fresh and not super strong. I think of it as a youthful fragrance. It last throughout the entire day, regardless of you being exposed to the sun or not. It's a great perfume!!
Phoebe N.
London, UK
I have been using this for years since I was about 15 and still love the way it smells. It's the perfect everyday perfume and whenever I have people smell all my perfumes, this one wins. I'd definitely recommend it!!!
Meagan T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Loving this fragrance! It's light and beautiful and really smells pretty on the skin! Best of all it's affordable so you don't have to break the bank when you run out because you will want to replace it immediately!
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
I love this perfume. It's such a fun, sweet, fruity, floral scent. It's hard to describe but I've been loving this for years. I much prefer this one to all the spin off scents. And the bottle is super cute too.
Laura S.
Wentzville, MO
I get compliments from this fragrance all the time! It's a clean floral scent that's not too strong, but lasts all day!
Joanell Y.
Great for everyday a step above a lite frangrance. The scent is a little sweet but more fresh and clean.
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
One of my favs! It smells so fresh and clean! Perfect for a summer day! It's so light weight
Idalia L.
San Antonio, TX
Such a beautiful soft flower scent that is not over powering, it last all day.
Manuela M.
Orlando, FL
I love it. It smells good and soft. It’s a perfect mixture because strong smells ante so ocerwhelming for me I don’t like them at all it comes in such a pretty container and it lasts a while I would defiantly buy this item again and use it quite often
Nicole L.
Levittown , PA
I absolutely love this perfume! The smell is perfect and not too strong. It also lasts all day. The bottle is super cute. I got this as a gift but it was purchased through the coach outlet store. The scent it flowery. I would definitely buy this again
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?