BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Payge K.
When I first got this as a gift, I expected it to be a heavy, old lady scent, but I found it to be unique, fruity and certainly not overwhelming. I've bought it once again since. I wear it every day and it's lasted a very long time.
Sarah G.
Received this fragrance for Christmas after using my whole bottle I purchased last year already. I love this scent as it is light and great for days. I have had many compliments from wearing this and I love how it lasts all day.
Victoria  F.
Ancaster , ON
I love this perfume! I told my mom that I want it for my birthday while we were shopping at Target together. It smells SO good!
It's Okay, I don't really like the smell. It wasn't worth buying, it's not what I expected when k ordered it.
Ashel F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the product as the dmell was typical fot a girl. Not too strong and can be used gor casual evenings.
Iman n.
Milton, Ontario
Love it. Such a cute package. such a girly floral scent. I love it for the spring and summer. Doesn't over power. only need a little.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?