BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Rachel T.
This is the best scent! Love this coach perfume, definitely my favorite out of all of them.
Shannon B.
Alexis C.
Helped choose this together with my boyfriend and we both love it! I have so many sprays/perfumes/etc and this is my favorite. The bottle is almost empty and I have not had it very long!!!
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
I do like the smell of this. It is not to heavy at all. It is a very light sweet floral smell. I do not like floral but this is not over powering at all, It has just enough sweetness and lasts all day.
Britney R.
This is one of my favorite scents in the entire world. I just absolutely love this perfume and so does my Husband. It is a wonderful light floral smell, which I adore. This stays on me all day. I get tons of compliments when wearing it. My Mother-in-law really enjoys the scent too, however, it fades away on her and doesn't stick around the whole day. I have gone through and entire bottle and need to purchase a new one. This will always been in my collection.
Renae D.
Whittier, CA
I enjoyed the light, bright, fruity and floral scent a few years ago. I originally got it as a sample in a Sephora kit, but I enjoyed it so much I purchased a full-sized bottle.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
This is my signature scent! I love this fragrance so much. It's a perfect blend of floral, sweet, and spice.

"Poppy Blossom opens with notes of Lychee, Raspberry and Mandarin. Its heart is a vibrant bouquet of Muguet, Tuberose and Jasmine. A base of Praline, Vanilla and Blond Woods complete the scent with a blend of sweetness and warmth."

"Top Notes: Lychee, Raspberry, Mandarin
Middle Notes: Muguet, Tuberose, Jasmine
Bse Notes: Praline, Vanilla, Blond Woods"

I wear this frangrance all the time, even on dates. I keep a rollerball in my purse for on the go. This perfume clings to clothes and if you spray lightly on hair it will last a long time.
I get compliments when I wear this. This perfume is not too strong and not too light.

Currently this line of coach perfumes are on sale at ulta and coach website, Up to half off! I would definitely recommend purchasing.
Michelle D.
Staten Island , NY
My new favorite ! It is a light floral scent with a hint of musk. I always get compliments and the bottle is adorable.
I loved how the scent stays on me for hours. Loved the packaging as well, it's classy and striking. The only thing that bothers me is the price, it's a bit expensive but I think it's worth the money. I just wish it would be a little bit affordable specially for moms like me.
Mia M.
It smells incredible!!! I love it! I only put it on for special events because we are not allowed to wear perfume at school but if we would be allowed i would definitely wear it every single day!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?