BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Bethany D.
My absolute favorite favorite favorite perfume! I have repurchased many times! love it!
Deidre S.
Fairless Hls, PA
My favorite coach scent. It's really pretty and light and lasts all day. I love it
Grizel J.
I really love this perfume I love the scents Its really expensive but worth it.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
I don't own this yet but I just recently smelt it at Sephora and fell in love!
Idalia L.
San Antonio, TX
Such a beautiful soft flower scent that is not over powering, it last all day.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
Favorite scent from this collection bought from ultra love it!! Smells so great
Evelyn R.
I lovveeee this scent! Smells so good and flirty! I want to re purchase it❤️
Haley M.
Light flowery smell is perfect for summer wear! It lasts almost all day ok!
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
I love this scent! it's kinda sweet - fruity and floral scent.
I loved how the scent stays on me for hours. Loved the packaging as well, it's classy and striking. The only thing that bothers me is the price, it's a bit expensive but I think it's worth the money. I just wish it would be a little bit affordable specially for moms like me.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?