BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Megan H.
Saint Louis, MO
Favorite perfume ever. Always get compliments about how good I smell when I'm wearing it.
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
This brings me back to my teenage years. The scent is fresh and full of life and I love it! It reminds me also of my wedding day without a doubt. Sometimes I spray one spritz of it on my wrist and allow it to bring back memories. I would definitely buy it again!
Rebecca R.
Whitehall, PA
This was one of my favorite scents and first "fancy" perfume when I was younger. I still have one today and I love it, it has such a nice fruity, sweet smell to it and lasts pretty much all day. The packaging is super pretty and would be an awesome Valentine's Day gift
Shannon A.
My go to perfume. I ask for it for birthdays, christmas, and valentine's day. It's light and smells amazing. It's perfect year round.
Rachel  P.
I have this perfume and lotion and I love them! The lotion isn't as "strong" smelling as most lotions are. It's very subtle and sweet, I use these almost every day and I always get compliments on these.
Kristin S.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is my all time favorite scent! I get compliments everywhere I go. I would say its a mixture between a floral and light spice. I've only received great reviews from it! Would definitely suggest giving this one a shot.
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN
This is one of my favorites. I tend to lean towards scents with Mandarin for some reason, and this is no exception. The combination of notes in this is just heavenly to me. It's a really nice blend of fruity and floral, which are my favorite scents, that's light and fresh. I love anything Poppy scented too, so I used this on my pulse points and then layer Ulta's Poppy body spray with it. Those two together are perfection! I really, highly recommend this scent if you like floral, fruity, with a hint of citrus scents.
Beverly N.
This is such a bright, cheery scent! I love wearing it for girls night out and other fun occasions when you're happy and ready for a fun time. It's light and doesn't weigh you down.
Aly A.
I love everything about this scent! It's long lasting (throughout the day), smells light and fresh, and I constantly get compliments about my perfume. All of my friends have bought this from smelling me!
tasha r.
Holyoke, MA
Beautiful clean floral scent, mixed with my own natural scent so well. It is also very long lasting, a little goes a long way. I have received many compliments on this fragrance and I have been wearing it since it came out. It's a perfect day time scent.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?