BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Brooke R.
Westbrook , Me
Love this scent, stays on all day, strong but not overpowering, love the bottle as well:)
bianca n.
Covington, GA
It smells amazing. I love how I get compliments on this everywhere I go! One of my favorites
Deidre S.
Fairless Hls, PA
My favorite coach scent. It's really pretty and light and lasts all day. I love it
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't own this yet but I just recently smelt it at Sephora and fell in love!
Evelyn R.
I lovveeee this scent! Smells so good and flirty! I want to re purchase it❤️
Bei L.
Monterey Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! it's kinda sweet - fruity and floral scent.
Grizel J.
I really love this perfume I love the scents Its really expensive but worth it.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
Favorite scent from this collection bought from ultra love it!! Smells so great
Katie S.
Sycamore, IL
I love this fragrance! Its flirty, fun, and light while also lasting all day! If you like other Coach fragrances, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this one!
Brittany V.
This is the best smelling perfume ever! I always get so many compliments when I have it on. Ive even had a few friends go buy it after smelling it!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?