BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Alicia C.
Chicago, Illinois
My mom bought this perfume last year and after smelling it on her I had to buy it myself. This is my new favorite scent that I wear daily. I love the light floral scent.
Maggie S.
Meraux, LA
This is one of my go to perfumes! It has a light float scent but it not too overwhelming! The scent is long lasting but still smells amazing even at the end of the day!
Carmen B.
My favorite coach perfume. Very feminine but not overwhelming in with the fragrance. I personally purchased the roller ball so I can have it on the go. Love it!
Aly A.
I love everything about this scent! It's long lasting (throughout the day), smells light and fresh, and I constantly get compliments about my perfume. All of my friends have bought this from smelling me!
Katie S.
Sycamore, IL
I love this fragrance! Its flirty, fun, and light while also lasting all day! If you like other Coach fragrances, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this one!
Shannon B.
Shelby G.
Jeffersonville, IN
This is probably the only straight up floral perfume that I actually like. It has a very pretty also sweet floral smell to it without smelling fruity.
Dana R.
Laurel, IN
Love this product, every time I use it my friends always want to know what I'm wearing. Smells so good! Definitely worth the money that you pay for.
Brittany V.
This is the best smelling perfume ever! I always get so many compliments when I have it on. Ive even had a few friends go buy it after smelling it!
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
I used to really love this scent (it is lovely), but after wearing it for about a year I did become sick of it. Overall though a nice floral scent!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?