BY COACH #93 in Perfume for Her

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if ...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer bet...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Renae D.
Whittier, CA
I enjoyed the light, bright, fruity and floral scent a few years ago. I originally got it as a sample in a Sephora kit, but I enjoyed it so much I purchased a full-sized bottle.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
I have worn this since it came out. It is my daily, signature scent . I have smelled and worn the other versions of this perfume but this one, the original is my favorite.
Ria M.
Love this smell, has a light floral scent without being too over powering, last all day and don't need to reapply before going out at night. Great work to party scent too.
Alicia C.
Chicago, Illinois
My mom bought this perfume last year and after smelling it on her I had to buy it myself. This is my new favorite scent that I wear daily. I love the light floral scent.
Kitty G.
I adore this perfume! It was instantly one of my favorites. The scent lasts all day and doesn't fade. When I wear it I always get asked what kind of perfume I'm wearing.
Maggie S.
Meraux, LA
This is one of my go to perfumes! It has a light float scent but it not too overwhelming! The scent is long lasting but still smells amazing even at the end of the day!
Carmen B.
My favorite coach perfume. Very feminine but not overwhelming in with the fragrance. I personally purchased the roller ball so I can have it on the go. Love it!
Aly A.
I love everything about this scent! It's long lasting (throughout the day), smells light and fresh, and I constantly get compliments about my perfume. All of my friends have bought this from smelling me!
Katie S.
Sycamore, IL
I love this fragrance! Its flirty, fun, and light while also lasting all day! If you like other Coach fragrances, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this one!
Shannon B.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?