BY COACH #74 in Perfume for Her

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?1 Answers
  • Has anyone found this product at a really great price if ...1 Answers
  • How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer bet...6 Answers
Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum - 1 OZ
  • "This is one of my favorite fragrances and every time i wear it I get compliments." in 5 reviews
  • "This is a very nice perfume, it has a light floral scent.I love wearing it.It can be worn day or night.Since it is light it will not last the entire day." in 3 reviews
Myranda L.
NC
My all time favorite perfume! All you need is just a little bit and you will smell it all day. It has a sweet smell to it but it is not over powering. Every time i wear this perfume i get compliments and they ask what are you wearing.
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
Really small bottle bit it contains a gigantic kick. This fragrance os mainly floral with a touch of fruit. You will get noticed when you wear it but in a good way. Wouldn't change a thing.
Becky S.
This is a very flirty, fun citrus fragrance with cucumber notes as well. I love the cute packaging and like that this scent stays with you for a couple of hours before fading.
caprisun d.
United Stated of America
R.I.P. COACH POPPY, YOU WERE ONE OF MY FAVES. I wish they still made this, because it smelled a lot better new than it does now. Sometimes expired fragrances can still smell pretty alright depending on how they were kept, but Poppy starts smelling like sugar water after some time. Smh coach you really screwed the pooch when you nixed this fragrance.
Manuela M.
Orlando, FL
I love it. It smells good and soft. It’s a perfect mixture because strong smells ante so ocerwhelming for me I don’t like them at all it comes in such a pretty container and it lasts a while I would defiantly buy this item again and use it quite often
Shania T.
This is my favorite perfume of all time! I’m sure to always stay stocked up, I have 3 bottles in my cabinet right now! No knock offs conpare or even are the same at all, and it doesn’t take much and it last the whole day!
Jamie P.
Bethpage, TN
Received a sample of this and OMG. This has become one of my favorite parfum. I wear all year long. I would not compare to any of the coach scents which all are good but I like this the best. It does not have long staying power however the bottle is the write size that I can carry in my purse to reapply as needed.
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
This brings me back to my teenage years. The scent is fresh and full of life and I love it! It reminds me also of my wedding day without a doubt. Sometimes I spray one spritz of it on my wrist and allow it to bring back memories. I would definitely buy it again!
Rebecca M.
I personally did not like the smell, it was a gift. But it did have a high oil content that I could feel on it which I'm sure would make it last a long time. But for me I just couldn't get over the smell didn't like it very much.
Lisa H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Coach Poppy is one of my all time favorite perfumes! I have used this for
years and never tire of the smell. It's very feminine and people tell me how great it smells on me.  I love the smell so much I bought the body lotion too. I just dont use both at the same time :-) Too much of a good thing.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Shannon S.
Gastonia, NC
Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Is this a long lasting scent?? Also, is it strong?