Add a Photo

By COACH
#364 in Fragrance for Her
A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun.
Photos (5)
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL

I recently purchased a 1oz bottle from eBay. I suspect it might be a little old and this has diminished the longevity of the fragrance. But for the price, I can't complain. This is one of my favorites. I first tried a sample of this along with some other floral-gourmands including Viva La Juicy and found that this is the one. It's a youthful fragrance but can be for a woman of any age granted she likes to be free and have fun. I honestly think this would smell nice on everyone and is definitely a safe blind buy or gift purchase.
Kalley M.
Kalley M.
La Vergne, TN

This is one of my favorites. I tend to lean towards scents with Mandarin for some reason, and this is no exception. The combination of notes in this is just heavenly to me. It's a really nice blend of fruity and floral, which are my favorite scents, that's light and fresh. I love anything Poppy scented too, so I used this on my pulse points and then layer Ulta's Poppy body spray with it. Those two together are perfection! I really, highly recommend this scent if you like floral, fruity, with a hint of citrus scents.
Britney R.
Britney R.

This is one of my favorite scents in the entire world. I just absolutely love this perfume and so does my Husband. It is a wonderful light floral smell, which I adore. This stays on me all day. I get tons of compliments when wearing it. My Mother-in-law really enjoys the scent too, however, it fades away on her and doesn't stick around the whole day. I have gone through and entire bottle and need to purchase a new one. This will always been in my collection.
Allison E.
Allison E.
Harrison, AR

I still remember the first time I smelled this perfume on someone else. A stranger was walking past me and all of a sudden this amazing smell was surrounding me. I normally don't talk to strangers, especially to tell them that they smelled incredible, but I had to know what her perfume was. She laughed, told me it was Coach Poppy, and said she felt the same way. It is not too strong or overly cloying. It smells fresh and airy with a hint of a candy shop.
Tonya W.
Tonya W.

This is such a beautiful perfume. I sprayed it before going out with my boyfriend one night and he was obsessed with the smell. It's a light, floral smell, that isn't too over the top. The smell lasts all day. Usually I can't smell a Perfume after about an hour, but I love the fact that I can still smell this hours and hours after I spray it.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Allentown, PA

Its one of my favorites perfume. I love the sweet scent that has! The scent stays on your clothes and hair for a long time. I love it because its light. Every time I wear it people be telling me how good I smell and asking about the name of the perfume. I highly recommend this perfume.
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA

Very sweet and floral smelling product. The price is relatively expensive in my opinion for the quality of product. Not a favorite purchase personally. I felt that something in this scent did not mesh well with my body chemistry. I have liked other coach perfumes in the past though.
Gastonia, NC

smells great and does not give me a headache when I wear it. I get lots of compliments on this fragrance when I wear it. The price it right and does not break your purse when you buy it. I usually buy it around Christmas so I can get the whole packaged deal at the make up counter.
Shelbie H.
Shelbie H.
Fort Smith, AR

Coach Poppy will forever be my favorite perfume! I have used this for years and never get tired of the smell. It's very feminine and happy, which I love. The smell stays on me all day- which never happens with other perfumes. I'll continue to buy this until they stop making it!
Laura M.
Laura M.

This is one of my favorite fragrances to wear. I love the floral smell that it gives, it is light and youthful. The smell lasts all day and I ALWAYS receive compliments when I am wearing it. I have been wearing it for about three years not and would definitely buy it again.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL

How does this smell? Musk? Fruity? What do you prefer better than this
Gastonia, NC

Has anyone found this product at a really great price if so where and how much and please put the date when you found it.

Join Now