BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Holly B.
Newberry, Florida
My mom bought this perfume for her initially but I love you so much she gifted it to me I will be a repeat user at 11 is long lasting I love the smell it is amazing it is pricey but it's worth it because you're going to use it on those special occasions it's not something you use everyday so it's the price is okay it's something that you invest in
Kaylee S.
I personally didn't enjoy the smell of this product. I'm sure other people will enjoy it, but it just wasn't for me. It's very light weight though which is nice, but I would definitely prefer a body mist over this. I will not buy this product again for my own opinion, but I think others should definitely give it a shot
Alysandra p.
Poppy smells like heaven in a bottle quite honestly.  I bought it from the fragrance shop. The bottle had very nice packaging and looked good but it was very small for the price. The smell did last quite a while and i only needed 1-2 sprays. I would recommend if you're looking  to treat yourself on a pretty smell.
Courtney K.
Orlando, FL
It was the first perfume I ever bought back in highschool and I claim it to be my signature sent. It is very similar to Prada candy because it has butterscotch/ vanilla smells. It is a very warm perfume. I always have to make the distinction between the Poppy and the Poppy Flower, the first is the best!
Sarah N.
Kansas City
This is one of mine and my moms favorite perfum. We only use it for special occasions because the bottle is small. In or opinion it's a little pricy but we still love it. We love the subtle flowery nice fancy perfum smell. Would recommend to people that would want a good lasting perfum
Loren M.
Canton, GA
love this scent! It is a great product and you do not need to apply too much to have a long lasting scent for the entire day. You can purchase this at any Coach store, department store or perfume store. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a new perfume to try!
Nicole D.
Omaha, NE
I got this perfume as a gift.  I really liked it in the bottle, but did not like it once I put it on.  It was a lighter floral scent in the bottle, and seemed to be way more floral once I put it on.  I tend to like a fruity or clean scent, and this was just too much for my liking.
Tiffany Z.
Orlando,FL
I love this coach perfume so much. Had spotted it once at Kohl's and it stood out to me. It was my first time buying a coach perfume and it did not disappoint me . The pricing was a bit high but it was worth it. The design is also very very beautiful. I would buy it again
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
I am in LOVE with this smell. I use this oerfeume almost daily, and then purchase more when I run out. Coach is probably my favorite brand. The quality is amazing. They are worth every extra penny that I pay. The smell lasts all day, and I get constant compliments.
Allie P.
Bay Village, OH
Very nice scent, my sister always requests this as a Christmas present. Not overpowering but very long lasting. I have used it myself but over the course of a few years have not yet finished a bottle. Nice, but not my favorite and probably would not repurchase for myself.