BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
I personally didn't enjoy the smell of this product. I'm sure other people will enjoy it, but it just wasn't for me. It's very light weight though which is nice, but I would definitely prefer a body mist over this. I will not buy this product again for my own opinion, but I think others should definitely give it a shot
Alysandra p.
Alysandra p.
Poppy smells like heaven in a bottle quite honestly.  I bought it from the fragrance shop. The bottle had very nice packaging and looked good but it was very small for the price. The smell did last quite a while and i only needed 1-2 sprays. I would recommend if you're looking  to treat yourself on a pretty smell.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Orlando, FL
It was the first perfume I ever bought back in highschool and I claim it to be my signature sent. It is very similar to Prada candy because it has butterscotch/ vanilla smells. It is a very warm perfume. I always have to make the distinction between the Poppy and the Poppy Flower, the first is the best!
Loren M.
Loren M.
Canton, GA
love this scent! It is a great product and you do not need to apply too much to have a long lasting scent for the entire day. You can purchase this at any Coach store, department store or perfume store. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a new perfume to try!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
I am in LOVE with this smell. I use this oerfeume almost daily, and then purchase more when I run out. Coach is probably my favorite brand. The quality is amazing. They are worth every extra penny that I pay. The smell lasts all day, and I get constant compliments.
Elodie V.
Elodie V.
I love this perfume!! It's so light and delicate. I always like to wear it on special occasions. I've been using it for about 4 years now, and it's definitely one of my all time favorite perfumes. The bottle is small and adorable. I buy this perfume all the time!
Kacey L.
Kacey L.
Fun, young smelling fragrance.  It's very sweet smelling and lasts a good work day.  I really like the bottle and it has lasted me a long time.  I purchased at Coach and is a little pricey but not as much as other brands.  I would buy it again.  Definitely is youthful
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
BEST SMELLING PERFUME OUT THERE!! I had to purchase two bottles at a time to make sure I was stocked up. The bottle has the curtest designs as well! I usually on spray this on my check and wrists and the smell lasts all day! I would recommend this to everyone!
Allie P.
Allie P.
Bronx, NY
Very nice scent, my sister always requests this as a Christmas present. Not overpowering but very long lasting. I have used it myself but over the course of a few years have not yet finished a bottle. Nice, but not my favorite and probably would not repurchase for myself.
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
Castleton, VA
Pretty and lighthearted fragrance. Smells so good and fairly priced easy to find I have seen this at walmart, kohls, and online. Usually around $30 or so. It's long lasting well  worth the price, I will definitely buy again and recommend for everyone to try!