BY COACH

Coach Poppy Citrine Blossom FOR WOMEN by Coach - 3.4 oz EDP Spray see more...

Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lehigh acres, FL
So i have alot of samples in a bag and i decided to smell some to see if i liked any, there all different color but decided to try the green one first which is this perfume because its my favorite color. Oh boy after smelling this ine i didn't feel like smelling any other one i fell in Love with it right off the bat. I need to get me a big perfume now.
Zohra K.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Some people may be a huge fan of very sweet smells. But I truly am not. This perfumes scent is way to sweet. I like sweet smells but not as sweet as this one. I really don't recommend this perfume. I wouldn't be purchasing it again either.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I purchased the Coach blossom perfume for women a week ago and I love it! It has a strong citrus and floral scent and one spritz lasts for hours. This perfume is expensive but is worth it and seems like it will last awhile.
Melissa r.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I tried a sample of this perfume and the scent is heavenly and last nicely on the skin all day .it's not an over powering headache scent it's just right
Allie D.
Allie D.
Egan, LA
Light fruity/citrus scent that last a while on the skin. Doesn't take much. Nice packaging and good spray nozzle
Raelene V.
Raelene V.
I am not fond of this smell.. I got it as a gift and gave it away shortly after smelling it
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Theis perfume Smells Amazing and lasts all day. Highly recommend this product! It is a must try in my book.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
This scent is very long lasting and a little goes a long way which is good. The packaging is very eye appealing and fits nicely in hand while spraying. This was my first time using it and has lasted me a very long time. I have had it about a year and am barely halfway through