BY COACH

Coach Poppy Blossom 3-Piece Mini Coffret Gift Set see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
I love the coach poppy perfumes. They smell absolutely amazing and now my local Ulta doesn't carry them anymore so I had to order them from coach. The scents are long lasting and pretty fairly priced.
Tiffany H.
Canton , OH
I own this as well. Always my holy grail my original OG. This is my very favorite in all perfumes i have owned, coach is number one in my book.
Jessica B.
I love the colours, however, the pattern is too busy to use all of the time. The material and overal product is made very well. Definitely made to last. Coach can be very expensive, so it is nice when they have sales. The prices could definitely be reduced.