COACH Poppy 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jessica E.COACH Poppy 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Cierra C.COACH Poppy 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Lisa  W.

BY COACH

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• I'm really interested in this parfum, Do you think it's smell is...2 Answers
  • Is it a good smell ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the coach pencils? I got them as a gift a few yea...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I have to say that the smell lasts long on your skin, you can just apply a little bit and you'll have the smell on you all day. " in 7 reviews
  • "if you like floral scent perfume you this is for you, I love the smell of this, it so fresh and clean smelling, coach makes great perfumes." in 7 reviews
  • "It is amazing I love voice it so much even though it is a little pricey this one bottle could last you a really long time!" in 5 reviews
  • "He will bury his nose in my neck just to smell it :) The scent lasts quite awhile and my set came with a little rollerball of Poppy and Poppy Blossom that is convenient to reapply whenever, wherever." in 5 reviews
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Love love love this perfume! I wore coach poppy for my wedding and it gives me a smile on my face whenever I smell it . The price is decent and it smells so good . The only downside is sometimes I have difficulty finding it in the store . Regardless I love Coach Poppy and will buy it in the future.
Jill W.
This is a sweet, fun scent that's perfect for daily use or daytime events. The packaging is cute, and I've  received several compliments while wearing the scent. It's buildable, so you can go from a subtle scent to a powerful one with just a few sprays! It's more affordable than other higher end perfumes as well, which is nice!
Lisa R.
West Chester, PA
Lovely floral scent, thought it’s a bit stronger than I’d like. I’m always sure to use just a tiny amount of spray. I cannot speak to cost as this was a gift. I probably wouldn’t repurchase with my own money as it’s a bit strong and not usually my first choice of perfume.
Alexandra S.
I absolutely love this perfume. I had been eyeing it for a while and when it went on sale I snatched it up from Nordstrom. It is floral and sweet, but not overpowering. It lasts for a long time, at least 4+ hours and the packaging is beautiful. Great product!
Pan S.
One of my favorite....my husband got me this for Christmas and I absolutely love it....it not too sweet and just enough splash of flowery scent .....unfortunate they discontinue it ...I would keep repurchasing if they still make it
ashley k.
Virginia Bch, VA
This was my first perfume. It has a fresh light scent. It's not overpowering. The bottle is super cute and simple. It's a good value for the price. I think anyone of any age could wear this scent, it's not a childish kind of scent.
Kaela J.
Raymond
I have this in rollerball form and I LOVE wearing it. It's such a nice scent for spring and summer because of it's fruitiness. Very girly scent and it lasts a pretty good amount of time. I like getting rollerball forms of perfumes because they're so inexpensive and last me just as long as a bottle, so if you want to try this out get the rollerball that is around $25. But I highly recommend this perfume if you like floral and fruity scents.
kennedy b.
this is such a professional, and high end perfume that sometimes I wear it to seem more mature. it smells great and the packaging is adorable! I definitely recommend to wear at a fancy party or get together but it is a bit strong scented as an everyday perfume.
Jamie S.
Stanley va
I can't really describe the different notes in this perfume as I'm not very good at that but I can say that this smells amazing! I love this light everyday fragrance! And the bottle is super feminine as well.  I'd definately recommend this to other people but as with any perfume, I'd definately try it out before committing.  Perfumes are exspensive and not every scent will work for everyone
Rebecca H.
Mesa, AZ
This is my absolute by far our favorite perfume ever sometimes it's a little or more inexpensive size but I can usually get one bottle to last me almost at least three fourths of the year and every time I buy it it's like a little treat for myself it smells light and fresh and wearable for any occasion
Janet F.
American Falls, ID
How long does it last?
rosary r.
Copiague, NY
I'm really interested in this parfum, Do you think it's smell is soft and floral?
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Has anyone seen the coach pencils? I got them as a gift a few years ago and I love them... You can sharpen them and rub them on you, the smell lasts a long time too
rojda k.
brugge
Is it a good smell ?
Monikia W.
Auburn, AL
Or these one just love the scent of anything coach makes