COACH Poppy 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Jessica E.COACH Poppy 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Lisa  W.COACH Poppy 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Cierra C.

BY COACH #100 in Perfume for Her

A youthful and spirited fragrance, the initial spray of this fruity-floral scent delights with bright cucumber flower petals, juicy mandarin, and the sparkling freshness of bright baby freesia buds. In the heart notes, a lush bouquet comes forward, including petally jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, and the petals of red candied rose. A sweet depth wraps around these floral notes with a rich accord of crème brûlée. In the base, sensual and woody undertones create a lasting impression with notes of cedarwood, bleached sandalwood, lush vanilla, and whipped marshmallow. Notes: Cucumber Flower Petals, Mandarin, Baby Freesia Buds, Jasmine, Pink Water Lily, Southern Gardenia, Rose Petals, Crème Brûlée Accord, Cedarwood, Bleached Sandalwood, Vanilla, Whipped Marshmallow. Style: Flirty. Fashionable. Fun. see more...

• I'm really interested in this parfum, Do you think it's ...3 Answers
  • Is it a good smell ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the coach pencils? I got them as a gift a...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "if you like floral scent perfume you this is for you, I love the smell of this, it so fresh and clean smelling, coach makes great perfumes." in 7 reviews
  • "I have to say that the smell lasts long on your skin, you can just apply a little bit and you'll have the smell on you all day. " in 7 reviews
  • "It is amazing I love voice it so much even though it is a little pricey this one bottle could last you a really long time!" in 5 reviews
  • "He will bury his nose in my neck just to smell it :) The scent lasts quite awhile and my set came with a little rollerball of Poppy and Poppy Blossom that is convenient to reapply whenever, wherever." in 5 reviews
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Love love love this perfume! I wore coach poppy for my wedding and it gives me a smile on my face whenever I smell it . The price is decent and it smells so good . The only downside is sometimes I have difficulty finding it in the store . Regardless I love Coach Poppy and will buy it in the future.
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
This was my go to scent for years! It was my first high end perfume and I loved how it was young and playful with  just a hint of elegance to it. It is on the sweeter end which makes me think it is more of a younger scent, but so nostalgic and something I will continue to love to wear.
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
This is really the first and only perfume I've had ever since I used a spray from a friend. I was hooked! The smell lasts for a long time and isn't too over powering, even with the amount you use. It's not very expensive compared to other perfumes, would recommend to anyone!
Cat D.
Fowlerville, MI
Coach Poppy is the absolute best. I thought I loved Poppy Blossom, but this one is So much better. Omg. I changed my mind. Poppy is my signature. Lol. It lasts awhile, and it is pricey, but it is definitely worth it. It smells fantastic.
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
I love this perfume! I used this all throughout high school and it was basically my signature. This stuff smells amazing and is just super cute too! I'd totally buy it again if I still wore perfumes. This is a truly good perfume though!
Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
I love this perfume!!!! It's so happy and cozy and flirty. I honestly am going to miss this bottle a lot. It has a light, girly scent that is slightly floral but mostly just reminds me of a sunny day.
erika h.
Le Mars
Long lasting aroma it lasts all day. I receive good compliments of everyone but special from guys every time i use it. Highly recommended it to anyone who is looking for a good fragrance
Jill W.
This is a sweet, fun scent that's perfect for daily use or daytime events. The packaging is cute, and I've  received several compliments while wearing the scent. It's buildable, so you can go from a subtle scent to a powerful one with just a few sprays! It's more affordable than other higher end perfumes as well, which is nice!
Becky S.
There are so many wonderful notes in the eau de perfume I can't begin to name them all here. I can tell you that it makes for a long wearing, truthfully scented mix of fresh Light florals amongst zesty fruit notes and some Gardena etc. I went through this bottle rather quickly.
Alexandra S.
I absolutely love this perfume. I had been eyeing it for a while and when it went on sale I snatched it up from Nordstrom. It is floral and sweet, but not overpowering. It lasts for a long time, at least 4+ hours and the packaging is beautiful. Great product!
Janet F.
American Falls, ID
How long does it last?
rosary r.
Copiague, NY
I'm really interested in this parfum, Do you think it's smell is soft and floral?
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Has anyone seen the coach pencils? I got them as a gift a few years ago and I love them... You can sharpen them and rub them on you, the smell lasts a long time too
rojda k.
brugge
Is it a good smell ?
Monikia W.
Auburn, AL
Or these one just love the scent of anything coach makes