COACH MERCER SATCHEL 30 IN GRAIN LEATHER uploaded by barbara b.

BY COACH

Rachel K.
New River, AZ
I don’t think I’ve ever been so in love with a bag before. This bag is the perfect blend of modern, classy, and vintage. The detailing and use of soft leather ties in the coach history, while the use of a crossbody strap and the three separate compartments tie in the modern accommodations customers love! I want to buy this bag in every color!! It’s the perfect size, and allows for equal parts security and easy accessibility.
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
I just received this beautiful satchel from my husband for Christmas. It is my first Coach bag and i have to say that i am so excited! It's so beautiful I'm affraid to use it. The quality of this bag from the leather to the zippers are excellent!! The strap that comes with it has the cutest buckle. I just can't say enough about it to do it justice. I am thoroughly impressed!
Kristina M.
Love the color in pink. It has a lot of options as far as room since it has 3 compartments. It can be a cross body or a hand bag. Mine was $220. I can fit my iPhone 7+ in anywhere nonproblem.
Wish I was presented with a slightly bigger size. I like the zipper goes all the way from end to end unlike some of the other purses.
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I love coach bags especially because they are local to me their factory is here in Florida. The leather is as always super soft and the stitching really holds together as a product of this price point should. I absolutely love every coach bag I own.
Logan G.
Jacksonville, AR
The most beautiful satchel I have owned. COACH is the only brand I trust with genuine leather. Easy bag for travel. Has lots of compartments. A little pricey but worth it in the end. 10/10 recommend this product if you have the money for it.
Chanel H.
San Marcos , TX
I absolutely love coach! Their purses, shoes, perfume, makeup bags and scarves always last longer than expected! The quality of their products never disappoints and they are affordable no matter your budget!
Katie D.
Atlanta, GA
I loveeee. I use it everyday. I can fit so much in it because me as a person has to carry so much if a just incase thing happens lol.
Kathleen Z.
Eugene, OR
Durable, practical luxury. The leather is soft, smooth, and evenly toned throughout. The stitching is nice and the handles are comfortable to hold.
Sara K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have this purse in a different color, I purchased it for my birthday to add to my collection, it was shipped super fast was packed great
Alexis W.
Purse addict!!! So cute and chic...dress it up or dress it down. Now I'm ready to purchase another one!