BY COACH

Modern, warm and romantic, Coach Love blends dewy petals and fresh greens with sensual woods, rich caramel and a hint of musk in a scent as unforgettable as falling in love. see more...

Beth L.
Beth L.
San Diego
Brittney J.
Brittney J.
Kansas City, MO
This was a gift from my husband. I get so many compliments on the scent. I love the bottle and the fact that it lasts all day. I'm sure I'll wear this scent for a while. Coach is my scent.
I love all coach’s perfumes but this is by far my most favorite one. The scent is light but smells great
Madame c.
Madame c.
Tlemcen
"My friend gave me this kind of perfume as a gift I love the smell it's not strong smell and it's last longer.. When I check this at the store it's not pricey very affordable.. I love it, I love it, I love it.. I won't regret buying this product."