Coach Legacy Haircalf Ocelot Large Clutch Wristlet Case

by Coach

Legacy haircalf leather Inside multifunction pockets, front Coach New York embossed emblem Zip-top closure, fabric lining, detachable wrist strap with approx 6" drop Outside zip pocket, legacy yellow leather tassels Measures approximately 11 1/2(L)''x...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coach Legacy Haircalf Ocelot Large Clutch Wristlet Case!
Portland, OR
Well i don't exactly have this but i do have there phone case clutch and i really really love it ! I use it to go out with my girls all i really need it my phone my debt card and also my cash if I have any and its also good because you don't have to worry about carrying a big bag with you if you're going out with your girls or just going out to a date and its also a great quality and its affordable for me.
Allentown, PA
Although this was not the wristlet design I purchased, I love coach's wrislet. They're cute and definitely look luxurious. It puts your outfit together, even when you're just running errands ! I use this whenever I go out. If you love cute little wrislets to hold your money or phone in and a balm or lipstick, this is definitely for you !
Very cute for a night out and keeps all cards, cash and phone. Perfect! It's coach so what could be wrong?! I got mine for Christmas and love it for concerts or parties! Coach is a must have for all !
Valhalla, NY
Eh, their stuff is so overpriced and. It worth the money. I got this because I had a gift card but it's not much different from other brands I have that are similar. And for the price it's not worth it
Newark, DE
I am a fan of coach. They can have some cute things. I personally like this item and think it is adorable. Some of their items can be hit or miss but for the most pet I like when they keep it simple or in this case animal print :)
Hardin, MT
Absolutely love my Coach clutch! It has plenty of room for a few makeup items or a cellphone and slots for your i.d., credit cards, or rewards cards. Wish I could afford the matching purse.
Duluth, GA
I'm going to start off and say I absolutely recommend this. It is totally affordable and it is so long lasting! I've had my wristlet for 2 years and it looks almost brand new. I can honestly say this is my favorite thing I have bought! Coach rocks!
Mastic Beach, NY
Absolutely love my wristlet. I've had it for three years, and it's still as if I got it yesterday. I fit my money, change, I.D, debit card, and sometimes my chap stick. Snug fit, and convienent to carry around, rather than a purse.
Salisbury, NC
Not quite the size I was looking for but it works. Affordable for whomever chooses to afford it and expensive yes! Although it is GREAT QUALITY. easy to use essentially everyday. I would purchase another if in sale
Murfreesboro, TN
I absolutely adore this little clutch from COACH! It was pretty affordable for me. The material seems that it will last a good long time for me. Very easy to use. And I would totally buy this again!!!

Looking for your answer?