BY COACH

Top notes of tart green mandarin, guava, violet petals and water lily; a heart of genet flower, honey, orange flower, mimosa and jasmine, and a drydown of sandalwood, amberwood and vanilla. see more...

Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
This will ALWAYS been one of my favorite scents. Both my current and ex boyfriends LOVED IT as well and commented that it was a sensual/arousing scent. I don’t wear it every single day but do wear it a lot and I can usually go a year before buying another one.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Not only do I love all things coach,  but this perfume is amazing. Bold but light. Beautiful and easy on the nose. I use this perfume all the time and comes in a beautiful bottle. Not too expensive and a little goes a long way. I can't remember the exact smell to give descriptions but I know I loved it and got so many compliments!
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
This scent is SOOO sophisticated and fresh!!! It's how You want a woman's scent to be- not old at all!!!! This One is ALLLLL Grown Up Floral Fresh with the mix of Woody Undertones. Sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!! 🐞
L C.
Seatac, WA
By far my favorite perfume ever! I used it for years and stocked up for a while. Bought some on eBay and Amazon until I got a watered down version. People always tell me how good I smell. Damn you Coach Legacy Eau De Parfum why did you discontinue on me???😭😭😭
stacia r.
Marble, MN
Might now always be a scent you think about but lovely for when you want something light. I got this as a present and didn't know I would like it but not sure I would buy again because kinda expensive and not my favorite. But definitely a good one
Chelsea G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is by far my favorite perfume of all time. It is rich but sweet and leaves a wonderful scent throughout the day. I get questions about what I'm wearing every time I wear it.
Meghan R.
This has and always will be my signature scent. Light but noticeable and has great staying power throughout the day. I tried the lotion but wasn't impressed, honestly the perfume works well on its own. I also love the signature box it comes in!
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
Wish they would bring this one back. Been using it for over 5 years now and just can’t seem to switch to anything else. It’s become super expensive since it’s not longer being produced. Maybe it’s time for me to stock up online!
Ashleigh S.
Mukwonago, WI
Great fresh smell, and I always love a great perfume that is definitely worth the price. The smell lasts throughout the day. I have purchased many different coach perfumes and I have never been disappointed.
Lew W.
Plymouth , MN
So I am a huge fan of coach perfumes, especially this scent. This is a light fragrence but it's lasting! I swear 1.5 sprays of this and I'm good to go all day. It's slightly floral but a mature scent. In love.
Jessica K.
Crossville, AL
Does this perfume stay with you for awhile or does it wear off quick?
Melissa D.
Casselman, ON
How is this product? What does it smell like?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
How would you describe the scent?

Amazon