BY COACH

Nina P.
Bensalem, PA
My mom bought this perfume for me as a present and when I got it, I was dreading the strong musky smell that I expected...turns out I was wrong. The scent was light and refreshing, it didn't feel like I was going to die from a headache and was actually pleasing!
Rachel M.
Lincoln, NE
this fragrance blows my mind every time i smell it. I have the perfume and lotion, i love layering them together.

The scent is crisp, clean, fresh, and also comforting. I get so many compliments when I wear this, unfortunately which isn't very often, as it's so expensive.
rose t.
hampton, VA
I love anything about Coach and big fan of their products compare to MK and other top brand company. I got this as a sample tester and loved it. May be I will buy it someday, since it is little pricey. I would buy this gain and recommend friends to buy it as well.
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
I received this for Christmas and I truly enjoyed the scent. It lasts long and the smell is good with my body scent. I think it always depends on our body scent. I would swatch this on you before buying it because it smells different on everyone.
kelly h.
Belleville, IL
I'm a huge Coach fan and love all their perfumes. There is literally something for everyone! Legacy is a great, long lasting scent. It smells a little strong at first, but it quickly turns into a light scent.
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
This is One of THE BEST Perfumes!!!! It just smells like 'ME' !!! It's the most fresh floral scent and sooo sophisticated!!! One of, if not the , #1's !!!!! 🐞