Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesCoach
Leather Dog Leash FS8848 Limited Edition - Magenta Pink/Gold, Small (5/8" Wide)

by Coach

This brand new item is out of production and no longer made by COACH - rare find and soon to be a collector's item.

Measures approx. 4 feet long; Fine leather in beautiful fuchsia pink color; Contrasting gold-tone hardware; Polished Brass hardware; Matching collar is sold separately, available in store

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COACH Leather Dog Leash FS8848 Limited Edition - Magenta Pink/Gold, Small (5/8" Wide)!
Michele  C.
Lombard, IL
COACH Leather Dog Leash FS8848 Limited Edition - Magenta Pink/Gold, Small (5/8" Wide) uploaded by Michele  C.
My third child (Stella) 😊❤️loves her fancy collar. I’ve had this Coach collar for many years. I originally bought it for my first dog and it was too tight. I’m so happy that I’ve been able to have my dog wear it, and looks so cute with the red, it really pops with her white coat. ❤️❤️❤️💋
Olivia B.
Grand Forks, BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
COACH Leather Dog Leash FS8848 Limited Edition - Magenta Pink/Gold, Small (5/8" Wide) uploaded by Olivia B.
Super high quality. If your going to get a nice purse for yourself you gotta have the family match your class! Even the dogs! Buy them what you buy yourself! High quality coach!

Looking for your answer?