Coach Large Pet Leash

by Coach

#8 in Pet Leashes

A distinctive design for your best-dressed pet, this large leash is crafted in scratch-resistant crossgrain leather featuring our Signature. Finished with the same luxe hardware used on our handbags and belts, pair it with our matching collar for a coordin

Es de cuero el material?
Start your review of Coach Large Pet Leash!
Tiffany  I.
Scottsdale, AZ
These were a gift from my husband for all of our dogs and I absolutely love them as they match my purse. Very stylish and top quality.
Gabriella D.
Brooklyn, NY
Looks cute on the dog and the quality is pretty good. Would recommend for smaller dog breeds who want a stylish and trendy leash.
Gladiss R.
Albuquerque, NM
This matches my coach bag so perfectly, I get so many compliments and my dog is black so it just looks so beautiful on her. The quality as you may guess is AMAZING.
Aranza S.
Burlington, NC
so cute. i love the color and elegance of this collar and i think my dog does too lol she gets so many compliments when she wears it
Shawn S.
Palmyra, PA
Great leash for our 4 year old pit bull. Durable and last a long time. Would always recommend coach leashes to anyone looking.
Rodolfo M.
Brownsville, TX
The leash could be longer and a little less stiff. This could be used as a leash for a small dog but jot a big dog. Could be better.
mariela A.
Winton, CA
this collar for my dog ​​looks elegant the coach brand my dog ​​feels comfortable and safe with this elegant collar am recommend now
Bha I.
Oakville
Coach leash is very fancy and also light weight. It is very durable and really worth the dollar spent. Would recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...