BY COACH

Coach Kate Spade Wellesley Neda Zip Around Wallet []

Start your review of Coach Kate Spade Wellesley Neda Zip Around Wallet []!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Marion , OH
I love it sleek and super cute. I would definitely recommend this wallet for anyone. It’s worth every penny for sure and it fits right into my purse and it doesn’t take up much room at all. Love it get you one
Arabi, LA
I love this Wallet it is convenient to take anywhere, fits just what I needed to take for a weekend getaway, I also really love this picture because it is of my Son and myself,We lost him this year to a Drug over dose in April, not one day goes by that I don't think of him, I sleep with his ashes next to me
Memphis, TN
I bought this has a gift and I love it! The zipper works really well and it fits everything I need very nicely. It’s effective and affordable as well. Great gift item!
Good size wallet that fits all of my junk in a super organized way. It has all the compartments and has held up well with my rough wear and tear. I will buy one of these again once my original dies! I definitely recommend.
Brentwood
I love this wallet! It’s just the size I was looking for and it so beautiful! The pros would be the size and the color options! I love the wallet, it’s very effective. Realative to other high end brands it is a good price! I completely recommend.
Out of the styles of wallets Kate Spade has this is probably my favorite - it's large enough to fit everything I need without being bulky. I've had other styles where there weren't enough card slots, or something was always falling out; but never with this! Multiple pockets for cash and change, and tons of colors/patterns to choose from!
I am not a big fan of carrying around purses, so I had to get myself a decent size wallet to carry around my stuff. I love this wallet because it's both stylish and roomy. It also has a little strap that I think is very convenient because I constantly drop stuff, so it's a great life saver, especially when I don't have the hands to hold it in my hand.
Norco, LA
I recently purchased a wallet. It is wonderful quality and appearance. It opens to multiple card slots, a change area with a zipper, a place to put cash and then the whole wallet is kept secure by a zipper that zips all the way around. There is an obvious attention to detail as is usual in all Coach products. All in all, I'm very happy with my wallet.
My all time favorite wallet--I'll never use anything else again. It fits everything perfectly and never feels stuffed or stretched. It doesn't scratch and is worth every single penny. Easy to keep organized and a total steal if you can find one at a Kate Spade outlet.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had this wallet for a while and it's holding up very well. Still looks brand new. Usually my wallets start to look beat up after a while but this one still looks great. I'd say this wallet is very durable and well made. I received this as a gift so I'm not sure of the price but I'd say buying one of these is totally recommended.
Stamford, CT
Is it durable? How much is it?

Coach Kate Spade Wellesley Neda Zip Around Wallet []

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email