Coach For Men Eau De Toilette uploaded by Veronica V.

BY COACH

COACH FOR MEN Eau de Toilette - COACH FOR MEN Eau de Toilette takes you on a journey of endless possibilities, evoking a sense of freedom that comes from the energy and spontaneity of New York City. A modern fragrance which combines fresh, energetic top notes and a skin-like warm sensuality in the amber, woody base notes.Masculine yet refined, the fragrance starts with cool, fresh green Nashi pear, contrasted with spicy cardamom, and finishes with a textured vetiver base note, creating an aromatic, woody scent. The bottle design is emblematic of the Coach brand and features several iconic codes: turnlock, hangtag, carriage logo engraving.Fragrance Notes:Top - Green nashi pearMiddle - Spicy cardamomBase - Textured vetiver - COACH FOR MEN Eau de Toilette see more...

Claire L.
This men's fragrance is BOMB. The dreamiest smelling fragrance I've ever smelled. It is inexplicably masculine with woody, creamy, and some typical men's ingredients but are mixed in a way that helps this fragrance stand out among the rest. Coach did amazing with this new signature fragrance. There hasn't been a man to smell it and tell me he did not like this! The price per ounce is a little better than alternatives as well!
Finesse H.
RACINE, WI
Amazing summer fragrance and for a designer fragrance the price is well put. This fragrances longevity gives me about 7-8 hrs which is nice. I truly believe you can wear this all year round but I lean towards more spring summer wear for this one. It has a nice blend of pear bergamot as a couple of the top notes, aromatic fresh scent with a touch a fruit... get your nose on this you wont regret it
jarrod a.
Hartselle, AL
Generic youthful mens fragrance. Even though its a linear scent i still like it and bc its a mass appealing fragrance its probably a safe blind buy. I get a peppery pear/apple from start to finish and no woods. Longevity is average or slightly below average and should be worn during warmer months. Good scent but not worth full retail so try to find this one discounted.
Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
This new line of Coach for men is truly a gift to us guy's. picked up a big bottle on my way through Macy's and scored a date that same day because the smell of it caputured the attention of a beautiful girl. it almost felt as if i was in a commercail for this line. if my words mean anything i suggest u pick one up today and smell like a true WINNER!
Matthew M.
Brooklyn
It’s mass appealing and it gets the job done. You want compliments and want to have a little swagger when you’re walking down those streets? Get Coach for Men. Afternoon summer, spring and fall scent. It also has a great pear note. Yum
Christian H.
Pueblo
The most complimented fragrance i own coach u hit a homerun on this fragrance women are out of control when they smell this my wife im talking about she can't keep her hands off me.
colin R.
Avenel
This is probably one of the sexiest things I’ve smelled this summer, I absolutely fell in love with this, a nice crisp, citrus and fresh opening, I absolutely loved it and I don’t think you’re gonna find too many people who won’t like this scent. Great for spring and summer, possibly even fall also.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
Do yourself a favor and get some of this for your man!  It smells amazing and I can't get enough of him.  I bought this on a whim but I'm glad that I did.  I will most definitely buy this again and I will recommend it to others.  I think it's a fair value for the price.
Jessica R.
It smells amazing! I got this for my husband and I love it. It’s long lasting and I highly recommend it! Purchased at Elder Beerman for the first time and I love it.
Alejandra C.
I bought this for my boyfriend for christmas after i smelled it at the mall and he liked the smell and I loved it. It was so fresh and light but smelled so good. I gave it to him and he always sprays it when im around. I even use it myself sometimes because i love it.

back