Coach Floral edp spray

by Coach

Floral Eau de Parfum - Coach Floral Eau de Parfum is inspired by Coach's signature leather tea roses. The feminine scent opens with a splash of citrus coeur and a touch of effervescent pink peppercorn with radiant pineapple sorbet. The heart reveals a bouquet of fragrant flowers-rose tea, jasmine sambac and gardenia-before an enveloping dry-down to elegant creamy wood, patchouli essence and musky notes.This unique fragrance perfectly embodies Coach's feminine, free spirit.Fragrance Notes:Top - Pineapple sorbetHeart - Tea roseDry Down - Creamy woods - Floral Eau de Parfum

Opinions please!! I’m in between 2 fragrances to purchase. Coach Floral edp spray or MARC JACOBS Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette ???
Coach Floral edp spray Looking for a new perfume that’s not too strong but lasts all day. I’m a teacher so don’t want to overwhelm the room especially since mine has no windows! I’ll be ordering online, I only go to work pretty much since I’m immunocompromised. Anyone know if this Coach floral would fit the bill?
Has anyone else tried this fragrance does it smell like flowers?
Start your review of Coach Floral edp spray!
sandra C.
San Antonio, TX
Coach Floral edp spray uploaded by sandra C.
Coach Floral edp spray uploaded by sandra C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Floral scent but sweet love it I bought it at the same time I bought coach dreams they are both amazing products I collect fragrances and they are the first two coach products I have purchased and I’m in love with them
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
Coach Floral edp spray uploaded by Anna K.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really like this perfume from coach. It fits well with the brand. I found that the pleasant smell lasted a good amount of time. It reminds me of their description: a warm and sunny day in a field of wildflowers. If you like florals, this is for you! Coach Floral edp spray
Nicole C.
Coach Floral edp spray uploaded by Nicole C.
I received this free from Coach to try the Coach Floral perfume. It is a true floral scent. It is pretty long lasting, smells really good and perfect for summer.
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
Coach Floral edp spray uploaded by Ana R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Esta es la segunda vez que la uso, tiene un aroma justo en el punto medio no es muy dulce pero tampoco es muy picante, dura mucho tiempo en la ropa 🥰
Melissa R.
Camden, NJ
Coach Floral edp spray uploaded by Melissa R.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
My absolute go to. Fresh Floral smell. Definitely last all day. I have purchased this one Perfume 3 times now.
Margery A.
Imperial Bch, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
Coach Floral edp spray I adore this scent is so feminine!!! Every time I wear it I always get compliments! I purchased @Macys about a year ago. I’ll buy a new one, for sure!
Karla R.
Bronx, NY
Coach Floral edp spray uploaded by Karla R.
I freaking love the smell. It’s so calm it lasts all day sometimes my clothes still smells after I wash them it’s a bit pricey but worth it I got mine as a gift honestly I only use it when I’m going somewhere important lol
Isamar M.
Gap, PA
Coach Floral edp spray uploaded by Isamar M.
Tenia desde el año pasado queriendo este perfume, tiene justo las notas que me encantan, floral y fresco me encanta además va bien con mi ph ya que si dura en mi piel, estoy deseando otros de lancome también pero serán más adelante, ahora estoy disfrutando mucho este aroma.
Sara&Claire G.
Ellicott City, MD
Coach Floral edp spray uploaded by Sara&Claire G.
This perfume is cute in every way. It has a very floral and elegant scent. I got this as a gift for my mom but I had to get one for myself because it smells so good! Everyone remembers her wearing it and I would recommend this to anyone of any age.
Donna G.
Westminster, CA
Coach Floral edp spray uploaded by Donna G.
I received this as a gift but I love it. It’s definitely a long lasting perfume. It smells reallllly good! You don’t need to reapply this product as you would others. I’d have to say it’s pretty pricey. I use it only for special occasions. I LOVE IT!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Courtney C.
Mount Airy, MD
il y a un mois
Kathy C. il y a un mois
I would say Marc Jacobs Daisy all their perfumes I feel are a must have ☺️
Stephanie B.
il y a 5 mois
Ashley G. il y a 5 mois
It's a pretty strong scent, as most Coach perfumes are. Just remember that a little goes a long way, and you'll be fine!
Lika J.
New Castle, DE
il y a 10 mois
Lika J. il y a 10 mois
I love floral scent💜 thank you🥰
Syrine C.