Coach Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz

by Coach

A lighter, sheer version of Coach Eau Love, adds luscious blackberry fruit to this soft yet vibrant scent. Fresher and more subtle than the original, it sparkles with the aroma of early morning dew at dawn. Top Notes of black currant and bergamot.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coach Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz!
Davina H.
Mill Hall, PA
I bought this once and the store I got it at stopped selling it a week or so after. So sad. But the smell of this is beyond amazing! Just the right amount, not overpowering or overwhelming. If I could find it again I’d buy it. I’m not trying to order it online only because my mail lady is HORRIBLE at keeping things SAFE. So that’s out of the question until I move. I’d highly recommend this perfume for sure. Definitely one of my favorites as well.
Chel$ea W.
Oxnard, CA
For the most part, I am not a fan of floral smelling perfumes but was instantly enraptured by this scent from Coach. What I liked best about this relatively long lasting perfume was the fact that it has a very light, pleasant scent -- almost innocent.
camarie M.
Kingman
I love love love this item, smells so good and you don't have to reapply alot to keep it going throughout your day
Jessica M.
Smells absolutely gorgeous!! Not too strong but not too dull. Absolutely perfect for the girl on the go and it's great for anything from going to work to going out on a date. Highly recommend this scent!!
Erin R.
Kokomo, IN
I loved the smell of this and my husband loved it too. A little pricey but a lot goes a long way! Mine has lasted for a long time! This is my second bottle.
nina C.
new castle , PA
smells AMAZING!! everyone always asks me what i am wearing. not bad for the price either because it lasts so long
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
One of my favorite perfumes! The bottle is so cute and girly it would make for a great Mother's Day gift or birthday gift for that special lady in your life and it smells divine
Erica W.
Bought for a birthday gift for my mom one year. She absolutely loves this. Well order this again for sure.
Suhani R.
Rancho Cucamonga
It lasts thoughout the day It's a floral scent and is pretty strong so if you don't like that probably shouldn't buy this product
Audra D.
Dale Indiana
I love this perfume! It smells so good and my boyfriend loves it! It's so long lasting and you only need a small squirt! I would definitely buy it again! I got mine online and I absolutely love it!!!!

Looking for your answer?