Coach eau de parfum - 30 ml

COACH Eau de Parfum is inspired by the spontaneous energy and downtown style of New York City. A fragrance full of contrasts, opening with bright, sparkling raspberry, giving way to creamy Turkish roses, before drying down to a sensual suede musk base. The feminine oval bottle references many of COACH's iconic codes. Its spray cap is shaped like a gold turnlock, imitating the signature clasp on COACH bags. Ebony and polished metal hangtags add a distinctive finishing touch. A horse and carriage logo, an enduring symbol of Coach craftsmanship, is subtly engraved into the glass. A nod to femininity, the soft pink packaging features a pebble leather effect as a tribute to the original American leather brand. - Top notes: Raspberry Leaves - Heart notes: Turkish Roses - Dry down notes: Suede Musks 3 oz.. Web ID: 1788931.

3 oz.

Web ID: 1788931

Coach eau de parfum - 30 ml Have you tried this product? This is my favourite perfume.
IttS very nice parfum?
Start your review of Coach eau de parfum - 30 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Mondiana D.
Los Angeles, CA
Coach eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Mondiana D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m screaming this one of my favorite. The smell so refreshing and sensual. It’s definitely number 3 of my list, I used it little by little Coach eau de parfum - 30 ml
Raynelle J.
Bridgeport, CT
Coach eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Raynelle J.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this Coach perfume so much! The scent is amazing I get a lot of compliments when I wear it it's soft it's gentle it's not overpowering and whenever I wear it lasts a long time. I love this and will continue to wear this along with my other high-end perfumes!
Celeste R.
Jonesboro, AR
Coach eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Celeste R.
This perfume is far too strong for me. Very powdery on initial spray and dry down isn’t much better. Definitely will not purchase full size.
Emiliya M.
Coach eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Emiliya M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Coach parfum is one love .I love all the coach parfumes.They smell nice and lasting for a long time.
Chelsea D.
Tiffin
Coach eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Chelsea D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love love love this! I didn’t think it would, upon first sniff! But then I wore it! It’s a perfect blend of fun + fancy
Tatiana M.
Coach eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Tatiana M.
Purchased at: ULTA
These two are also beautiful scents! They both smell so good! In my opinion they’re both pretty similar so you can go with either of them, depending on your preference between eau de Parfum & eau de Toilette! 😍
alina M.
Everett, WA
Coach eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by alina M.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a nice fragrance. Fruity floral with warm musk notes. Smells a [email protected] but fresh at the same time. I like wearing this during fall. It last on the skin almost the whole day.
Madeleine N.
Kennewick, WA
Coach eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Madeleine N.
Purchased at: Macy's
My husband gifted me this floral perfume set and let me tell you it smells amazing! I love that it comes with a travel size perfume to add to my purse.
Barbara R.
Coach eau de parfum - 30 ml uploaded by Barbara R.
Not only is this bottle cute but the scent is very nice. It suits my body chemistry and it smells really good on me. I Received a ton of compliments as a very nice subtle sweet smell. It’s a great quality and it’s worth the price.
carmenbarron9
Largo
my absolute fav such a smooth long lasting smell. definitely a must .really pretty bottle
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dominika M.
il y a 8 mois
Ayano I. il y a 6 mois
Its really a nice perfume specially for work. My work mates know I'm here when they can smell it.
Jade G.
il y a 10 mois
Rocio V. il y a 9 mois
Not really they both have there own unique smell.
Jazmin R.
Brownsville, TX
il y a 2 ans
Jenny T. il y a 2 ans
Am currently using this perfume and I love it, it last all day