BY COACH #37 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

COACH Eau de Parfum is inspired by the spontaneous energy and downtown style of New York City. A fragrance full of contrasts, opening with bright, sparkling raspberry, giving way to creamy Turkish roses, before drying down to a sensual suede musk base. The feminine oval bottle references many of COACH's iconic codes. Its spray cap is shaped like a gold turnlock, imitating the signature clasp on COACH bags. Ebony and polished metal hangtags add a distinctive finishing touch. A horse and carriage logo, an enduring symbol of Coach craftsmanship, is subtly engraved into the glass. A nod to femininity, the soft pink packaging features a pebble leather effect as a tribute to the original American leather brand. - Top notes: Raspberry Leaves - Heart notes: Turkish Roses - Dry down notes: Suede Musks 3 oz.. Web ID: 1788931.

3 oz.

Web ID: 1788931

• I was thinking about purchasing this perfume.. What is yo...5 Answers
  • COACH Eau de Parfum So mine is on his way from Macys onl...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite Coach fragrance?2 Answers
Maya S.
Oh, Dios mío, tuve esto en mi mostrador durante más tiempo para un probador y ahí es donde me enamoré. Estoy en el proceso de ordenar esto. Actualmente me encanta. Lo recomendaría a cualquiera. Tiene un agradable olor a primavera ... amo el amor, el olor es tan bonito y liviano, cada vez que lo tengo la gente me pregunta qué llevaba puesto. no es demasiado fuerte, ¡perfecto!
marie A.
I got this as a christmas gift some years ago, and have been buying it ever since. I love the twist nozzle. The bottle itself is very classy and pretty. It has a floral scent. I would compare the smell of it to Bright Crystal by Versace. Even though they smell similar this one is a bit stronger. I prefer bright crystal  more but this is definitely second best.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I got this perfume for my grandma, I had gotten a sample in my monthly Ulta catalog, she smelled it and fell in love with it and I did too! It has an amazing fresh flora scent to it, just enough that you don't have to spray yourself a whole lot. I am definitely going to buy myself a bottle.
member-737ec
Exquisito perfume ! Me lo regaló mi hija y quedé atada a su fragancia , tiene un fijador especial, enamora al que por tu lado pase, chicas se las recomiendo! Venía acompañado de un estuche para cosméticos !
bianca r.
oh my gosh I had this at my counter for the longest time for a tester and that’s where I fell in love with it I am in the process of ordering this currently I love it I would recommend it to anyone . It has such a nice spring smell .. i love love love the smell is so pretty and light every time I’ve had it on people ask me what I was wearing ! it’s not too strong just perfect ! Macys !
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
The Coach Eau de Parfum gives off a spunky, sweet energy. It would be great for a night out with the gals; It has a very original scent that stands out in a crowd.
Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
The New York perfume is my favorite I'd say it's great for girls who are in there mid 20's and up, I can't get enough of this perfume, it's great for everyday use for work or going out. This perfume lasts sooo long. Tip : I love using body oil on spots like the neck and wrist. I spray perfume in those spots with body oil and the perfume will last soooo long.
Jill W.
This is a really great perfume to me - I feel like I can wear it for both day and night events, and the scent is buildable. It's a somewhat mature scent compared to other scents that I've tried from Coach, but I really do enjoy it. I believe that it's a little more affordable than other brands as well.
christina T.
Kingston, OK
This is an amazing scent!! Coach is always my favorite brand and getting this was just amazing. It has a beautiful floral scent. It's not strong yet it's not light enough where you can hardly smell it. It's very classy refreshing.
emilee f.
Springfield, NJ
My boyfriends mom got me this perfume for Christmas and it has been my absolutely daily go to perfume ever since!! Long lasting beautiful smell that’s not too punchy
Lauren C.
I was thinking about purchasing this perfume.. What is your take on this perfume? Do you love it, or not?
Drusila R.
Raleigh, NC
COACH Eau de Parfum So mine is on his way from Macys online.. What is your personal experience with this one!?
Jamie Rose S.
Is this launching soon? Because I can't wait to try it! @influenster this is right up my alley! #loveperfume
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
What is your favorite Coach fragrance?
Jo M.
How long lasting is this scent?

back