BY COACH

As refreshing and optimistic as a clear blue sky on the perfect summer day, Coach Signature Summer Limited Edition captures the essence of a day at the beach, suggesting cool blue water, bright sunshine, and a warm ocean breeze. This lush floral musk fragrance features notes of water lily, white peony, and vanilla orchid for an effortlessly chic scent that is the ideal every-day accessory this summer. Notes: Water Lily, White Peony, Vanilla Orchid. Style: Lush. Floral. Effortless. see more...

Holly B.
Lexington, SC
This is my favorite perfume in years. It's a very clean, soft fragrance. I discovered it through a friend and for over a year searched everywhere for it. In stores, online, and could never seem to find it in stock. Then at Kohl's around Christmas time there it was, one last bottle. I bought it without hesitation!! If you come across this rare find....BUY IT! You won't regret it. :)
Stephanie B.
Cumming, GA
Very pretty fragrance for the spring and summer. I love the original signature and the Legacy Perfume by Coach. This smells like a mixture of the two for me. Too bad it's not longer being manufactured.
michelle p.
LOVE THE SMELL!! My husband buys me a bottle every year for Christmas. It's a very soft, yet long lasting smell. Great gift, I always look forward to getting it!
Nichole B.
Milford, OH
Love this scent. Reminds me of a soft leather scent. My husband likes this too which makes it even better! It lasts too :)
Michelle H.
Loveland, CO
I love most all coach products. Love the scent and how to wears. I get many compliments on the perfume when I wear it.
Stephanie C.
1,111 reviews
This is so so so so gorgeous... The packaging is so so so amazing.... All of their products are so so so so amazing...
Krista F.
Pricey but it smells so good! I have one on hand and use it every now and then on special occassions.
Olivia W.
Smells amazing! Love the fresh scent. Not too strong or overwhelming. Definitely recommend!
Nessa L.
What are the scent smell like?

Sephora