BY COACH

This captivating, floral woody fragrance intimately embraces the romantic, desirable, and sensual spirit within the Coach woman. A fragrance of the heart, Coach Love is all that is modern, enviable, and chic. Coach Love captures the joyful rush of being in love. With a luxurious blend of green violet, gardenia natureprint®, and patchouli, these exquisite ingredients are bonded together to create a scent that is as romantically intertwined as two soul mates in love. It opens with notes of sparkling mandarin, dewberry, green violet, and freesia, whilst the heart is a sophisticated floral bouquet of magnolia, jasmine, and gardenia. Revealing a base with soft, dewy petals, and lush, fresh greens romance sensual woods, luscious caramel, and warm skin musk, the woman who wears Coach Love is effortlessly chic, naturally radiant, warm, feminine, and a true romantic at heart. Notes: Green Violet, Gardenia NaturePrint®, Patchouli, Caramel, Musk, Mandarin, Dewberry, Freesia, Magnolia, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Vanilla. Style: Romantic. Desirable. Sensual.

Sarah A.
cochranville
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PERFUME! My all time favorite perfume, I have never used a perfume that last on my body for such a long period of time. Best smell I have ever smelled in my life! Coach really did well on this product.
Carrie D.
New Castle
COACH Coach Love Eau de Parfum
I personally was given a bottle of Coach’s Coach Love Parfum as a gift from an aunt, however, I was a little concerned due to being very picky with what fragrances I do like and don’t like. Nonetheless, my aunt knew I already had many Coach’s fragrance’s, therefore, she was confident that I would love this smell too. Nevertheless, I must say this is now one of my favorite parfum’s and very happy this was given to me as a gift.
Latoya C.
Roanoke, VA
Coach COACH Coach Love Eau de Parfum ladies please try this its a beautiful clasdic sent i purchased this as an splurge gift for myself i love it i will keep this in line up its soft and sexy i use it for date night or just when im feeling sexy or cute it reminds me of a beautiful spring nigh
Elizabeth K.
This smells great!  It is pricy, but it is from a lixury brand and it is worth it in the end. This stays on for a while but I have to reapply occasionally if I want to smell fresh. Overall, this is a good product but is pricy for someone who is low income like me.
Jennifer C.
I loved the clean scent of this perfume. IT's the perfect balance of sexy and crisp. It's perfect for a girls night or date night. It was reasonably priced which makes it great for a gift or treat for yourself! I would easily buy it again and use it daily. It's perfect for a girls girl or a girl looking for Mr.Right!
Keisha L.
Summerville, SC
This smells really good and the scent lasts for hours. I feel that it is a great price for the value of the products. Compared to other scent that I have used this is by far one of my favorites. Its smells like heaven on an early morning. There is nothing that I would change about the product.
Brenda B.
Brownsville, TX
Such a sweet smell, with a few sprays it will last you the whole day! It’s not too sweet either that it bothers you and you will get a lot of compliments! The smell does vary depending on how it reacts with your skin like any other perfume!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Really great product. I've been using it for a while and this definitely is noticeably better than other brands. The con is that it's somewhat costly for people on a budget. But it is a go to product for me. I love this stuff!
Raven L.
Picayune
I love this perfume! The smell is perfect for summer. It's lasted a lot longer than other products I've tried, and the bottle was very cute. The scent is very refreshing. I would recommended this product to others for sure!
Phelan I.
Very strong smell. I didn't like it at all. Very small container so It wouldn't last long. It was a gift so I'm sure it's pricy. I enjoy BB&W way more. The packaging was cute but I gave it away because of the smell.
Kim M.
Manaus- AM
Is there a man version?
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
What kind of scent does it give off? And is it long lasting?

Amazon